NG+ coming September 13th & 2 new difficulties. Also adds multiple new trophies.

ObsceneSociopath

On 13/09/2019 at 6:06 PM, starcrunch061 said:

If they didn't add the trophies, no one would think that.

Yeah cause the Devs spent time implementing these new modes for the dedicated fans and then they thought "let's throw a trophy in too just to fuck with those guys on PSNP". Get over yourself. 

I get that people want 100% completion and they might not want to play a game 3 or more times to get it but to think you're actually being victimised by developers is just plain dumb ?

• Like 2

Playing Hard II for the fast travel, pretty sure Survival II is the same minus the fast travel, map displays and other stuff for that mode. Well I finally came across something for the II Modes that wasn't in the game before. Just burned a nest northeast of Wizard Island at the broken bridge, a Breaker came running out of it. 

Edited by Nitemares-----

15 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

I know which one you mean.

No, this was at least since 1.40 (when I started). Might have been there earlier.

Didn't know, I did a full 100% on Normal when it first came out, then beat it on Survival when that first released. I haven't played the story since June 11th, that's what the date says on when I got that Trophy, couple weeks before the 1st Challenge. 

4 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

Playing Hard II for the fast travel, pretty sure Survival II is the same minus the fast travel, map displays and other stuff for that mode. Well I finally came across something for the II Modes that wasn't in the game before. Just burned a nest northeast of Wizard Island at the broken bridge, a Breaker came running out of it. 

I got ganked (out of nowhere! ?) by 2 reachers before the boss battle while doing a quest for iron Mike camp, so yeah there are some changes. 

Edited by Fr_0zt

1 hour ago, JungleCat20 said:

I still have the final challenge to do, but is Hard mode 2 a faster way to get through the game than Survival mode 2?

You don't have fast travel on survival,  you can get 2-3 shooted even with all our G upgrades, etc. 

Only do hard 2, unless you also need to do survival. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

You don't have fast travel on survival,  you can get 2-3 shooted even with all our G upgrades, etc. 

Only do hard 2, unless you also need to do survival. 

Cool, thanks. I will like having fast travel as an option. I did survival mode earlier on when it was first released so this will be my third time around. I'll try to knock out the final challenge later today. ?

• Like 1

On 5.9.2019 at 6:41 PM, UlvenFenrir said:

or maybe you just need to understand that going through days gone multiple times skipping every cutscene is still going to take at least 15-20 hours and adding difficulties named hard 2 and survival 2 with ng+ something that shouldve been in the game from the start just isnt fun to most people. 

i like days gone but adding these in long after the games release instead of adding meaningful content is just pure laziness like others have stated. so they couldnt just have added these new difficulties alongside survival? why add them now?

we shouldnt be thanking bend studios for adding what used to be a standard feature in alot of games. its dumb AF.

+1 buddy. Nothing to add. I probably won’t go through this another time, so 100% not for me. 

6 hours ago, CrimsonWarrior90 said:

I can confirm they do stack the trophies, I just finished my new game plus with survival 2 difficulty. Also got 60 seconds trophy too. 

good to know, I was hoping the trophies for survival and survival II stacked. I just finished my platinum and was hoping I only had one playthrough not two to do.

10 hours ago, Emina said:

I couldn’t agree more, it is pure laziness. Two play throughs for any game should be more than enough for us trophy hunters. Anything above that and you risk burning yourself out pretty quick and probably grow to hate the game... 

I just finished my 3rd playthrough, I haven't played the story in over 3 months, since Survival came out. Even though the game is awesome, as of right now, I can seriously say that I'm sick of it, with the Challenges and playing the Story. This game didn't need a New Game Plus, to me there was no point, it just made it too easy and boring. 

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 4