Modern Warfare Trophy Thoughts?

23 minutes ago, rotoninja said:

Agreed. I'm not sure what everyone is complaining about. No collectibles and no MP for a FPS game is a trophy hunter's dream I would think. I mean, other than the collectibles, this is really close to Titanfall 2 as the MP trophies were just a formality for that game. Also, for all we know Veteran could be WaW difficult.

Obscure MP and collectibles are 2 things people complain about the most yet for some reason there is a chance to whine so they are doing it in the opposite direction. I don't get it but hey ho.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

Obscure MP and collectibles are 2 things people complain about the most yet for some reason there is a chance to whine so they are doing it in the opposite direction. I don't get it but hey ho.

THIS ^

Finally no grinding online, no pointless intel to collect. Just miscellaneous mission objectives, some of which sound challenging at least.

I'm stoked at this list! 

• Like 1

It's amazes me how retarded people are on these days. " Omg people are complaining about trophies " oh wow. Like really? You know maybe that's because this whole website is based on trophies , the whole thing is about trophies. 
I am not a CoD fan but a friend of mine got me hyped, pre-ordered and l have to say l am even more disappointed than Hercules.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

I am not a CoD fan but a friend of mine got me hyped, pre-ordered and l have to say l am even more disappointed than Hercules.

So you are already disappointed while the game is not out yet and you haven't even played a second of it? For all we know it might be the best CoD ever made. But that's not important because the trophy list is not what a lot of people wanted or hoped for I guess.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, neospoon said:

So you are already disappointed while the game is not out yet and you haven't even played a second of it? For all we know it might be the best CoD ever made. But that's not important because the trophy list is not what a lot of people wanted or hoped for I guess.

No, l am disappointed about the list, not with the game. There's a difference. I was hoping to see some spec ops trophies that requires you to beat'em on veteran. Since there's none, what's the point of going for it? 
@freddie1989 l can understand those who complain about how hard trophies are, l can understand how easy or how incomplete a list but l can never understand those who critize others when they share their frustration on a trophy related forum.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

No, l am disappointed about the list, not with the game. There's a difference. I was hoping to see some spec ops trophies that requires you to beat'em on veteran. Since there's none, what's the point of going for it? 
@freddie1989 l can understand those who complain about how hard trophies are, l can understand how easy or how incomplete a list but l can never understand those who critize others when they share their frustration on a trophy related forum.

There has to be some actual point to their frustration as opposed to just sounding like whining idiots. Personally I don't judge what I play based on difficulty but if you do and want to moan something isn't as hard as you like then why are they playing 20 minute games that a one armed person could plat. Each to their own I guess

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Diddi89 said:

What A Shame, such an easy trophylist.
Please patch in Perma Death on Campaign, Level 1000 on MP and Please let them make us Win 1000 Matches!

It doesn't have to be that cheap. More like play every map once, every game mode once, get 20 Headshots in total, play a round in private, get your first kill streak kill, be in the top three of the leaderboard, maybe win every game mode. Those trophies are still easy but they give the game a better shape imo.

Just now, maurjen said:

WOOO NO MULTIPLAYER!!!

Uncharted 3 was enough for you, I see Kappa

• Like 3

Just now, REAPER4536 said:

It doesn't have to be that cheap. More like play every map once, every game mode once, get 20 Headshots in total, play a round in private, get your first kill streak kill, be in the top three of the leaderboard, maybe win every game mode. Those trophies are still easy but they give the game a better shape imo.

Uncharted 3 was enough for you, I see Kappa

Uncharted 3 really killed me but there were good people and bad people with those boost while call of duty  online majority are bad people

Edited by maurjen
  • Like 1

Just now, REAPER4536 said:

Yes Thats's right. I wouldn't say anything bad about this trophys too. But I remember the Win 5 Matches in IW, which took me almost 3 Prestiges in a for me terrible Game.
So I'm really happy about no MP trophies.
So there is space to play MP or Spec Ops for fun, not acting for stupid trophys.
It's the way everyone cry for hard and stupid trophys, where the point is to get them or let it be. Or the trophys which are really easy to get, then they cry about low playtime for platinum.
But thats all our decision to spend time for trophys or spend time after getting all trophys.

• Like 1