Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

Orc Slayer by damn far. That was the most horribly designed game I've ever played. Graphics = horrible, controls = horrible, even the trophies which were supposed to be easy took me 6 months because the last boss kept glitching and I had to do 20+ full playthroughs before that bastard would die and pop the final trophy. Though it is only $1.99 if I remember, just don't buy it. Please.

I have a few games on there from @RatalaikaGames, some of them are decent, mostly shit, proud of none of them and really wish I could delete them from my profile. But, I'm not gonna pick any games from Rat Shit Games, because the worst game I've played on my is Little Adventure on the Prairie....and Slyde....and My Name is Mayo, 3 way tie, can't choose just one. 

I Haven't really played any bad games on ps4, but the worst is either Asseto Corsa (how do you manage to have understeer and oversteer on the same car at the same time?) without a wheel, or Island FLight Simulator (wasn't worth the 2.99 i paid for it)

1 hour ago, Seadragon7 said:

Republic for PS4

Do you mean Republique? I was about to post the same. Tried it for the first time the other day. Absolute trash, deleted it again within about 20mins. Can't understand the glowing reviews.

I also thought Thief was awful and (hot take) didn't get on at all with Transformers Devastation and Valyria Chronicles, though I know those two are well-loved.

• Like 1

1979 Revolution: Black Friday. It takes the worst tropes of Telltale games (meaningless decisions, arguments erupting at the drop of a hat) and crams it into ~3 hours of PS3-quality graphics and micro chapters. Pretty annoying as it covers a key moment in Iranian history with the presentation of a child's crayon drawing.

17 minutes ago, Merco said:

1979 Revolution: Black Friday. It takes the worst tropes of Telltale games (meaningless decisions, arguments erupting at the drop of a hat) and crams it into ~3 hours of PS3-quality graphics and micro chapters. Pretty annoying as it covers a key moment in Iranian history with the presentation of a child's crayon drawing.

Scratch that - Yooka-Laylee. At least 1979 was quick!

• 2 weeks later...

Probably Jedi Outcast. It's a great game on PC, but they didn't put any effort in the console port. I'm used to having all force powers at my fingertips, having to cycle thought them really killed it for me.

The save system is terrible, your ONE customizable hotkey resets every level, hell, you can't even turn off your lightsaber!

On 11/16/2019 at 10:30 PM, LucianaRosethorn said:

Alien Isolation - Okay, I tried so hard to enjoy this game and it's decent until around the 5 hour mark. I do believe I got to chapter 7 before calling it quits. The main reason I hated this game is that you can't make steady progress, you have to constantly wait for the Alien to go on the correct path so you can get lucky. Missions with multiple paths were fine but the ones in which you had to take a specific path she was always there, you have to sit there and wait but if you take too long she'll figure out where you are. No way to fight back or distract her for long enough (I know that's the point of the game) so you can get the chance to escape, when you do make progress she can just spawn in front of you and make you lose an hour of progress. I found it frustrating how I could be stuck on a mission for a day because no matter what I tried she would tend to kill me, over and over again. It was fun at the start but as the chapters got longer and the fear factor went it just became annoying. It wasn't my cup of tea, one of my friends adores this game which I why I gave it a chance. 

Okay, I'm only going to explain this for your benefit of understanding what happened and not to ridicule you or anything. And to clear up the air for anyone else who are thinking about trying this amazing game but are unsure about the stuff you mentioned here.

The way the game programmers designed the A.I of the Xenomorph and its interaction with Ridley, is analogous to an invisible elastic band that's connected between the two. The longer Ridley stays in one spot (in other words what you did here) of the area, the shorter that elastic band gets between the Xenomorph and her = more frequent encounters, getting killed and walls of frustration. The philosophy to beating and enjoying Alien: Isolation, is to constantly be on the move whenever possible, progressing through the mission checklists and hiding only when it's absolutely necessary. Running is never worth it. By playing this way, your encounters with the Xenomorph reach the absolute minimal (on my easy mode, no deaths run - I ran into the Xenomorph only once throughout the entirety of the game's corridor roaming) and the fear factor is preserved organically.

Also, the sudden pop out ambushes the alien does happens (assuming you've kept the elastic long) when you walk beneath a vent that's dripping its nasty saliva or fuming black smoky breath. It's a subtle visual cue meant to keep the gamer on their toes.

Edited by Eraezr
  • Like 2

Mass Effect Andromeda

And before anyone says it wasn't that bad, 1) it was the worst game I ever played on PS4 and 2) I usually do decent enough research to enjoy the game all the way through.

This coming from a huge Mass Effect fan. I was blinded by the series as a whole and got the game despite the earliest trailers looking like trash.

• Like 2