Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

23 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Just Cause 4. 400+ pointless activities to unlock everything were pretty unbearable. 

Doing this at the moment. Worst purchase going

along with Adams venture and Orc slayer!

although I can’t believe somebody put unity! I loved that game, played through it twice just for the hell of it, haven’t wanted to do that with a game for a long time 

37 minutes ago, t-i-g-o said:

FIFA 20

Why did I buy that crap for 20€ on sale? Worst FIFA ever and the last that I buy for sure.

Agree, I wasnt buy a FIFA since 2015 and when i buy this i want to kill my self....OMG shitty gameplay and a lot of handicap...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, akdkiller said:

Agree, I wasnt buy a FIFA since 2015 and when i buy this i want to kill my self....OMG shitty gameplay and a lot of handicap...

So true, I didn't buy since FIFA 16, it was my worst decision.

• Like 1

On 28/10/2019 at 5:08 PM, ObliviousSenpai said:

Yasai Ninja- It's absolute bottom of the barrel trash and makes most of the games everyone else is mentioning look like masterpieces. I can't believe they actually made a sequel to this abomination. 

Yasai Ninja is truly an awful game - My friend bought for me and we played the whole thing co-op which was pretty amusing because of how awful it is - also ended up getting the platinum on a dare because we kept joking about the games - not the worst platinum, but definitely the worst game I've played

• Like 1

Toro: is a horrible game. I thought I would check it out. Super Buggy and boring! (Don't ask me why I thought a bullfighting game would be good) It looked like an interesting idea. It's not! 

Sky Time: Is Probably the WORST game I have ever played! Appartently you can get the platinum in about 20 mins. I played it for 10 mins and turned it off... Tried again later in the day for about 5 minutes and turned it off again. I don't care how EASY the platinum is. This game is tourture. I would rather glue my balls to the wall than finish this game. 

2 hours ago, DomDeMann said:

Where do I start? 

Refunct

Energy Invasion

Kona

Hitman

Salt and Sanctuary 

Deliriant

Dead Synchronocity

Twin Robots

Poop Slinger

It'll be hard to name worser games than those. 

Which Hitman? Surprised to see it mentioned in this thread.

Orc Slayer

Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

My latest platinum, Big Drunk Satanic Massacre was also pretty bad, and heavily censored to boot. But the three games listed above beat it, because they were actually painful to play.

Little Adventure On The Prairie, goes down as the worst game I've played that I went in to knowing it wasn't going to be that great, the platinum chase in me at the time was bad.

Magus was another bad one, but it was more bad in a funny way because of the horrid design choices. 

The Last Rebellion was terrible. I still tell people that the thing I liked most about the game was the loading screens, because they featured concept art from the game creators as well as other guest artists' renditions. There was some potential for there to be a slightly decent game, but everything was convoluted and nothing fit properly together. Probably one of the worst main characters I've ever played as

• Like 2

On 5/24/2020 at 7:31 PM, MikkelEhlers said:

Yasai Ninja is truly an awful game - My friend bought for me and we played the whole thing co-op which was pretty amusing because of how awful it is - also ended up getting the platinum on a dare because we kept joking about the games - not the worst platinum, but definitely the worst game I've played

I don't know if you'd call someone like that a friend who would be willing to subject you to that kind of torture. It's amazing that you'd be able to play it for that long let alone platinum it. 

• Like 1

Ratchet and Clank Remake. 

The pain is very emotional with this one. 

I can't believe how big of a dump they shat on one of my favorite franchises. 

Edit:

Here's a brief summary that covers what I don't like thoroughly. 

Edited by Lordidude
  • Like 1