Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

9 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I played 1, 2 and I think it was maybe the one after Black Flag, not 100% sure on that. I just couldn't stand the combat, everyone stands in a circle around you and attacks 1 by 1? It seemed off. And the repetitive missions and collectibles etc. bored me. AC2 was such a chore to plat (I did it on an old profile).

The Egypt one did interest me and I actually picked it up but then returned it without playing it. So you're right, I haven't played one recently. I don't see myself trying one again any time soon though. I have a rather large backlog at the moment.

Thats fair enough. I would defo recomend the last 2 if you ever find your backlog as shrunk. Took me longer getting into the greek backdrop in oddsey because i wasnt keen on travelling by boat at first. 

I know what you mean about the combat system in the earlier games but its been massivly improved. The parkor and climbing are vastly improved and smoothed out as well. 

On 3/24/2020 at 7:26 AM, dannyswfc9 said:

Thats fair enough. I would defo recomend the last 2 if you ever find your backlog as shrunk. Took me longer getting into the greek backdrop in oddsey because i wasnt keen on travelling by boat at first. 

I know what you mean about the combat system in the earlier games but its been massivly improved. The parkor and climbing are vastly improved and smoothed out as well. 

I might try Origins at some point. I really like the setting and it's constantly on sale here. I had just been burnt by the series a few times before so was hesitant to go back.

I just need to make a dent in my backlog first. I don't have a whole lot of time to play right now but with everything that's going on in the world at the moment I may have a bit of free time on my hands sooner rather than later, who knows. Stay safe out there mate and I appreciate the tips! Cheers!

• Like 1

I only joined PS4 a few months ago so my library isn't overly huge just yet, but out of what I've played I can definitely say that the one I enjoyed the least had to be Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

L4544d2.png

If this wasn't an AC game then maybe it could have been something decent, but the story and the characters were just garbage. Such a departure from what AC games have been, almost like whoever made it had never played an AC game before and jumped into it blind.

I've done two runs through this game now, a 100% one as Alexios and another as Kassandra to get the canon and find some enjoyment in killing

Spoiler

Alexios as Deimos

, and it was certainly a bit more fun as the latter, but it still sucked in my opinion. Also, why the hell is there a choice based system in a game in which you're looking through someones memories?! ? The only thing it had going for it really was the Legacy of the First Blade DLC which was actually decent and provided a better story than the actual main game.

This is like the B-movie of the AC series. Dodge it if you're not too bothered about following the complete timeline.

Definitely one of the worst I've played when competing with AAA titles such as Uncharted, Red Dead and My Name is Mayo. But that's just like, my opinion man...

Edited by Daltero-Hitch
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I might try Origins at some point. I really like the setting and it's constantly on sale here. I had just been burnt by the series a few times before so was hesitant to go back.

I just need to make a dent in my backlog first. I don't have a whole lot of time to play right now but with everything that's going on in the world at the moment I may have a bit of free time on my hands sooner rather than later, who knows. Stay safe out there mate and I appreciate the tips! Cheers!

Thank you. You too. Hope your like me and when your on a game it takes your mind off stuff for a while

• Like 1

Anthem is definitely up there as most annoying because every time I was out of mission in the first person area the game would freeze and error out and I'd be forced to constantly be restarting the entire application.

But, for absolute worst it has to be APB Reloaded because the game had the most dogshit frames per second it made the game unplayable. Thankfully I never earned a trophy so I got to just remove it from my list.

The Evil Within 2. The introductory chapter made me lose interest in the story immedately, combined with the generic zombie enemies. There's 20$ I'll never get back ?. I really liked the idea of a westernized Open World TEW, but the characters were so poorly handled compared to the first one.

Edited by ANKARSTOCK

I really didn't enjoy Wolfenstein: The New Order in the slightest. I went in virtually blind - I never played any of the earlier entries. The gameplay was awful, the dialogue was weak, and all the cutscenes shared this strange style that really put me off. Visually, I thought the game was really poor, too - every location in the game has this muddy, bleak color palate with crappy textures.

That's not to say it's all bad. The stealth section in the rain was neat. As were the scenes in the train and in the hospital. But overall, I was massively disappointment in that one, especially after hearing so many good things.

Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space

Was probably made by a team of bath salt enthusiasts. Supposedly was made by one guy in his spare time but still, it's just bad!

Dark Mystery

Textbook studio trash where a developer slaps together something as fast as possible just to make a quick buck.

Kitten Squad

PETA's answer to animal abuse? A pissed off cat with a gun.

The Rabbit Hole

This could've been great but yet again suffers from a short sighted profit grab, hastily made, lacks any depth.

Nekopara Vol. 1

Maybe I lack the culture to appreciate this, but it was my first interaction into the world of cat cafes. Hated it, mildly creepy with a hint of pedophilia/incest to top it all off. What the hell right....I didn't even bother playing Vol. 2, call me crazy but I'm not really into the cat thing or the pre-teen looking sister romance. Might try again in the future just for competition sake but would of rather not started the series.

Edited by Asmund89

Destiny 2 is the worst game I've ever played on PS4.

I finished the 100% rack some time ago, and then stopped out. The best content is in Eververse, the MTX cosmetic shop. The current seasonal format features colossal weapon and armor grinds, and then after 90 days, your hard-earned gear is nerfed into the ground to force players into farming the next season's gear. There isn't any compelling reason to min/max your gear anyway, so the seasonal grinds are busywork leading nowhere. (Unless to show others that you are X-impressive light and have purchased whatever latest cosmetics from Eververse: That is, a "Dress-tiny" flex.)

Edited by bigrake1

Agony.

I still have to go back and give it another try - but the 3-4 hours I stumbled around it was painstakingly boring.

I also couldn't see anything at all - I had to pump the gamma all the way up on my 4K and STILL couldn't see.

Also very boring, unfair and no real point to it. No amount of Gratuitous Demon Boobs makes up for that.

Also Duke Nukem 3D Anniversary - Really dated I know - But I hated it.

The inpatient is also pretty bad - surprises me as until Dawn Rush of Blood was insanely good.