Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

7 minutes ago, CobraMJD said:

I just watched your profile, I doubt The Bat, The Cow and those shitty games are better than those games you cited.

No, I'd honestly say I'd rather buy and play those 'shitty' games again rather than suffer through a game like The Last Guardian or go through Death Stranding again. 

Not saying I enjoy the games but at least with those 'shitty' games you get what you pay for and they don't waste your time. 

There are a lot of shitty games on my profile but I bought those while not expecting much from them (all Breakthrough games for example). I also have a few games which came as free PS+ game, so I can't complain about them too much. Looking at my profile there is only 1 game which I thought was really bad (because of personal preferences): Final Fantasy VII Remake. Didn't like the story, didn't like the gameplay. Liked Tifa and Aerith though.

Also I did not enjoy Control. Found the story really confusing.

Edited by Cauvuh_Lakrwa

• 3 months later...

Previously it was Gem Smashers, but looking back into it that wasn't as bad as I thought since it didn't drag too long.

Now the winner is Onrush. It's about to close down its servers on November 31st so I decided to finally give it a go.

For the first few races it's lots of fun actually, however, the repetitive gameplay and unfair medals you have to accomplish later on really make you regret ever starting it.

Replaying a race 20 times because you didn't have enough time to do one last barrel roll out of 20 really sucks alot.

If I put it down now I won't ever come back into it and have an unattainable list on my profile lol

If you're thinking of doing this game b4 the shutdown: do yourself a favor and stay away from it!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to add Dear Esther to this, what a waste of time

also a bonus one, Telling Lies, while I would be hard pressed to call Dear Esther a "video game", I don't care what anybody says, Telling Lies is 100% not a video game and doesn't belong here, it belongs in the garbace truck on its way to a fiery pit

Agony on PS4 Pro. Try to beat the second level ;) 

Even if the game doesn't crash it's still a dumpster fire with barely working stealth mechanics, ugly textures, nonsensical story and endings. The only part I like was the succubus ng+ and the heart weapon ( the one where your character puts finger inside the heart to kill bigger enemies, at least it was a nice concept for a weapon).

Left Alive 

I think the people who works on that game never played a single stealth game in their entire live. Stealth game without stealth takedowns... cool af. Try to beat this garbage on the hardest difficulty with stupid enemies AI, weapons killing with 5-6 headshots and pointless melee. Don't forget about the best part: survivors and their broken  AI. They really like to run at the center of road right into a tank or other treath.

• Like 1

7 days to die is bad and a very disappointing game, the game system is messed up, many of the stuff is broken, the combat is pathetic, not funny, and the graphics are a mess, and they had the b4lls to include an online mode, and a very very grindy trophy list, with a platinum trophy that you cant earn because i think servers went down recently

• Like 1

1. Crash dummy

Worst game I have ever played. In fact its pure torture. One should be paid for playing crap like this.

2. Zombi 

Really booring game. It should have stayed on the Wii U! 

I always got lost in some stupid sewers or dark alleys while constantly looking for the right way out. This is not fun at all. The combat is incredibly annoying too. I dropped that game in 2016 and will probably never touch it again.

Dying light , dead island or even telltale the walking dead are zombie games you should play instead. I would rather stack those 5 times in a row than playing "zombi" once.

3. Umbrella corps 

Painful, booring and way to massive online grind. Even more painful singleplayer part. Its SP part managed to kick Battlefield 3's campaign from my personal "worst campaign of all time" list. 

This game was supposed to be Capcoms try to get a competetive multiplayer on their side (?)

Yeah sure...

• Like 2

I tried playing Coffin Dodgers because I thought it was a hilarious concept and wanted a short easy game to platinum. Couldn't even make it through the first race before shutting it off and deleting it off my profile. Too slow, too boring, and I could not see myself putting in the ten or so hours for platinum when I could barely tolerate ten seconds of it. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 2:04 PM, Tianna_Mortis said:

It's funny you should mention that one, for me it was Telltale's Game of Thrones tied with Minecraft Story Mode.  I played both of them in that order, right after getting hooked on Telltale after Tales from the Borderlands and The Wolf Among Us. I took a break from Telltale games for quite awhile after that.

Those are also my two Worst Game Ever's.

Agree on Telltale GoT, GoT by itself can be very cringe worthy sometimes. And you have no way to get around them in a Telltale game even so the game gave me false impression of choices.