Worst Game on Ps4 You Ever Played

terminatorx0606

1 minute ago, AvariceInc said:

The worst game for me was probably Bedlam, almost completely unplayable with <5 FPS at some points. Thank god it was a short game. Even Orc Slayer was enjoyable compared to that...

I've heard about Bedlam - shame it was pants - it seemed like such a cool idea on paper

My Name is Mayo is my worst game, but I play this for get Platinum. So it came My Name is Mayo 2 and I buy/play this for Platinum...

Sooo... It came physical in only 1 April from Limited Run Game. I orded my worst physical game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you don't belive me that My Name is Mayo get physical.

Here:

GreenLavaStudiosVol1_PS4.png?v=161703041

• Like 1

Do portings count? I'd say:

- Heavy Rain, because of its plot hole extravaganza;

- Fahrenheit / Indigo Prophecy, like Heavy Rain, but even more non-sense AND with an insanely frustrating hard mode;

- Final Fantasy XV, because of its combat system, lame magic system, lame characters and uniteresting story (and of course that Chapter 13...);

- Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades

- Erica, because its not only a thriller filled with plot holes, but you can't understand anything and I mean anything;

- Blacksad: Under the Skin, because getting the platinum trophy was a real tragedy, too many bugs (although the story is pretty good);

- Death Stranding, because I only liked the graphics, nothing else, and it was 100 hours and 8 minutes of terrible chores; 

- Final Fantasy VII Remake, because it doesn't improved at all the Materia system since 1997, too many unnecessary bosses and chapters, non-sensical ending and a terribly frustrating hard mode;

- Remothered: Broken Porcelain, because there's too much cringe, it took all the weakest element from Tormented Fathers and made them really bad (the ending is nice though).

On 7/4/2021 at 0:01 PM, XchocomanX said:

I can see why someone wouldn't like HZD. The initial 10 or so hours are a mad drag. It gets better once you get access to fast travel tho.

About the Topic at hand:
Just Cause 3

Agents of Mayhem

Nothing is as boring as those two. At least I got them for cheap. Otherwise, I'd be mad lol

i hated just cause 3 when i started it, but when i earnt the plat it shot to number one. probably the best open world game up to that point, obviously witcher 3 which came out later pushes the bars further, but before witcher 3 that game was incredible. only problem is the game is paced, and layered pretty poorly with no real structure but when you start doing the challenges, wingsuit and weapon challenges etc it quickly becomes pretty damn amazing, rewarding, and tough as hell.

right now im playing cancervania shitphony of the night and it needs to know when to end, and stop giving me excuses to wade through pointless shit for a single trophy.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

1 hour ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

i hated just cause 3 when i started it, but when i earnt the plat it shot to number one. probably the best open world game up to that point, obviously witcher 3 which came out later pushes the bars further, but before witcher 3 that game was incredible. only problem is the game is paced, and layered pretty poorly with no real structure but when you start doing the challenges, wingsuit and weapon challenges etc it quickly becomes pretty damn amazing, rewarding, and tough as hell.

I disagree. But that's ok, people are entitled to enjoy crap products. Happens with movies all the time lol

Some of these sound like the person didn't like the platinum, and not the game. That said, I hated ether one. I know some people like it, but I just couldn't stand it. It was a boring slog for me. Ive probably played worse games. My buddy and I have had a few good laughs over dollar platinums in the last month or two, but those are usually 5 minutes tops. For what I consider to be legitimate games, that's my personal vote. 

44 minutes ago, akdkiller said:

I though was the only one who got bored playing this game. I dont know maybe was the high expectations but i cant continue playing .

I have zero problems with sexy women and sexy men in video games, I mean who doesn't like eye candy right? but the devs were more worried in showing me 2B ass from 32 different angles than actually polishing their game, the script was also terrible and the whole existential  crisis thing didn't mean much to me since I couldn't care less about those blow up dolls, getting through this game was a slog.

I remember that I posted on this forum a while back saying the worst games I've ever played were either Onrush or Killing Floor 2. I'd like to take that back and hand the crown to a game I'm currently playing:

Dying Light

It's the absolute worst game I've ever played so far. After selling it in 2016 I decided to pick it up again since it was on sale a while back. Worst decision of my life....

The combat is really bad, some enemy types are OP (especially the giant zombies) and don't get me started on the ridiculously bad free-running in this game. The grapple hook doesn't latch onto anything I want it to. 9/ 10 times I fall straight down after grappling and either take damage or die for the tenth time in half an hour. The free-running feels like a gimmick to say the least. It's like Dying Light wanted to be a first person Assassin's Creed but it failed miserably. This game would've been a thousand times better if it didn't have the free-running. Gun combat isn't necessarily bad but you barely use guns because it attracts so many running zombies it's not even fun anymore. Crafting feels underwhelming as a weapon found in early game with a low rarity can do as much damage as a late game weapon with a high rarity, at least it feels like that. And the 'gadgets' and 'boosters' you can make are also extremely underpowered. Not to take away that the materials for higher grade gadgets or boosters are very hard to near impossible to find.

Oh and the fun part is that you can equip skins to your character. In a first person game...... That's the same principle as making your character as gorgeous as possible only to wear a helmet the entire game. It's only really visible in multiplayer were other players can see you running around but other than that it's so stupid! And the worst part is, they charge for skins unless you buy the platinum edition like I did and you get all of them for free.

I've had my fair share of zombie games (CoD zombies, Killing Floor 2 and Dead Island for example) but this one stands out for all the wrong reasons. Trophy wise I'd say the give is pretty straight forward. Complete the story, do some side quests and collect some stuff and your regular misc. trophies. Platinum should be a walk in the park if you follow a guide (not the one on PSN since it's extremely outdated and not accurate). DLC trophies are a hell, especially the Parkour and Bozak ones since the Bozak challenges are beyond ridiculous.

I could see why people like Dying Light and are hyped for Dying Light 2 but to anyone possibly reading this who's looking for a good and relaxing zombie game (as far as a zombie game can be relaxing) I'd say stay far away from Dying Light. For me it's the absolute worst game I've ever played and I yet have to complete it as I post this. Might've pissed some people of by writing this but I really don't care. I play games for my enjoyment with the little time I have in my life and I find joy in completing trophies but a game like Dying Light makes me seriously want to quit trophy hunting for good.

Edited by its_ArchroniX
  • Like 1

On my previous account I bought 5 or 6 quick, easy cheap platinums. All were terrible and hence I decided to  a new account for the PS5 where I only have played games I WANT to play and not just quick platinum grabs. 

These 4 games are definately the worst I've played:

Colour Guardians 

My Name is Mayo

Coffin Dodgers

Hitman GO

However the game that broke me and really changed the way I think about how I spent my time was a game called Toro

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3574-toro

It's not a 5 minute platinum, and in fact probably takes about 8 hours. 

I sat through 8 hours of QTE button pressing for a game I didn't even remotely enjoy just for a platinum!? Needless to say, I'm never doing that again. 

If you want a laugh, have a look at the gameplay. It doesn't change throughout it all:

• Like 1

Tough question. Many games i played are not really bad but have terrible trophies.

I would say either Subnautica or Borderlands 1 (The Underdome DLC specificaly) because while i like these games a lot, they have bugs that can cost you hours of progress without a chance to circumvent it (same goes for Claire, i forgot about that game).

Edited by Isle-of-Miku

Spectrewoods is one of the worst games I've ever played. It's probably a 1-2/10 at best. It's not fun in the slightest, and it's barely a game. 

I don't regret that it's on my profile. I view trophies as a log of what games I played through, even if they are really bad. 

The $0.49 price tag made me morbidly curious. Thank goodness the game wasn't more than that. Just about any free game ever is better than this game.

Honorable mention: Road Bustle

• Like 1

No, it is not the one like my avatar. I actually kinda liked Prairie because it isn't bad, it is just too simple and defective haha
The one I vote is "Where the bees make honey". It is a complete mess, it changes from platforming with bad physics to nonsense puzzles and then all of sudden to a racing section with even worse physics, not to mention the pointless story in the middle of that and the game's tendency to crash all the time

I can remember the Inner Kung Fu Game. Basically you need to press buttons on the screen for 20 minutes to earn trophies, that's it. There is also a game called Color Slayer where I literally gave up playing and deleted the game from my console.

I probably posted in this thread already. I'm sure I have, but I still think Orc Slayer is single handedly the worst game I played on the PS4.

Terrible graphics, terrible sound, mediocre music, terrible gameplay, etc etc. Enemy AI gets stuck at gates. Gameplay is basically holding down a fire button on your crossbow. Glitches were common. The game often froze.

Just an all around pile of shit.

• Like 1