Persona 5 ROYAL trophies are up! Anyone know Japanese?

linkdevivo

On 10/30/2019 at 5:19 PM, Muur1993 said:

I didn't have to do that tho. only reason to struggle with it is if you refuse to use every party member equally 

And that's easy to do because Morgana is essentially useless once you get Makoto and Yusuke, while in possession of a nice str stat, has no skills that use that stat to its fullest potential like Ryuji so it's easy to ignore characters for the sake of efficiency.

Edited by majob

50 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Spoilers of what? It's exactly the same list, but with grindy stuff taken out and new miscellaneous added instead. And you already completed it once.

If there's a trophy for beating the new Palace for example, I don't wanna know what its called or the trophy description. 

54 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

If there's a trophy for beating the new Palace for example, I don't wanna know what its called or the trophy description. 

Like I said, the same list. No new Palaces, no new anything. If you judge by the list alone there are no new content at all except for a few mini-games and mechanics. 

So, echoing what a few others have insinuated. My disappointment doesn't lie in the somewhat easy trophies. Rather, it's what the trophies seem to say. When I consider a game like P3:FES, or P4:Golden, there was a lot of additional content in those offerings apart from the vanilla game. The trophies here don't indicate anything new like that, however. That's not a deal-breaker (after all, DS:Remastered has the same trophy list as DS, but all of the DLC was included there), but it does give me pause.

ATLUS has been a bit lazy of late (just look at their atrocious Dancing collection in the states). I insinuated in another thread that Japanese companies often treat their Western customers like crap because they know we'll buy it. For this reason, I'll be waiting for more indication of meaty content before looking into this seeming re-tread.

Edited by starcrunch061

6 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Like I said, the same list. No new Palaces, no new anything. If you judge by the list alone there are no new content at all except for a few mini-games and mechanics. 

They showcased a new palace in  the atlus morgana update videos. It was this all white palace that looks kinda weird. Strange then how they didnt put a trophy for it. The enemies also don't look like shadows but something else. I will agree that the list is lame. They could have done so much more with it to increase replayability given how much new stuff we're getting like Kasumi, a third semester and a bunch of updated mechanics and systems.

Edited by PostGameBlues

Honestly the list is really great, this time instead of spending my time with Toranosuke which was really boring for me, I’ll be hanging out with the G Ryuji, And for the people who earned the platinum before this should be a good news, you can replay this masterpiece without having to worry about NG+ and forgetting a side quest etc...

take your time and enjoy this masterpiece AGAIN!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

So, echoing what a few others have insinuated. My disappointment doesn't lie in the somewhat easy trophies. Rather, it's what the trophies seem to say. When I consider a game like P3:FES, or P4:Golden, there was a lot of additional content in those offerings apart from the vanilla game. The trophies here don't indicate anything new like that, however. That's not a deal-breaker (after all, DS:Remastered has the same trophy list as DS, but all of the DLC was included there), but it does give me pause.

ATLUS has been a bit lazy of late (just look at their atrocious Dancing collection in the states). I insinuated in another thread that Japanese companies often treat their Western customers like crap because they know we'll buy it. For this reason, I'll be waiting for more indication of meaty content before looking into this seeming re-tread.

This game does have lots of new contents .It is a real pleasure playing on it compare to the vanilla game. They juts did not set those things as "trophy“” but it will only make you more comfortable.You dont have to worry too much about ALL coop or other staffs.

• Like 1

According to streamers and people who are playing the Japanese version
>The game is 95% the same for the first 100 hours
>Kasumi is playable only in the end in Sae palace like the trailer
>Kasumi's costumes are separate DLC from all other costume packs
>Yu and Door challenge battles are DLC
>Joker's ultimate Persona is DLC

The full game with all DLCs is 95$!

I mean 3 years went for what? And the marketing deceives you to think it's a sequel?

Post from GameFaqs

I wasn't expecting something like Golden was to Persona 4, but this is definitely disappointing.

13 hours ago, Franciscoo- said:

I wasn't expecting something like Golden was to Persona 4, but this is definitely disappointing.

That guy didn't really list any sources apart from saying 'streamers'. Now, I've pretty much kept up to date with all the streams and trailers Atlus has done for P5R and it still looks really promising. What will be a big disappointment for me is making Yu and Minato boss battles DLC, as well as the new updated Satanael persona being DLC. Now that feels wrong as given how this game is going to be sold at full price, those things should absolutely be included in the game we're getting. I hope Atlus doesn't throw away a lot of good will from their fans just to capitalise on how popular Persona 5 is...

Edited by PostGameBlues

In terms of Atlus's re-released games, this one has definitely had the most content added. The additional palace is very well done and the new shopping district is very nice as well. Sadly all of the challenge battles are DLC besides the first one, which i found really disappointing. For the most part though, this is probably their best re-release content wise, which probably isn't saying a whole lot

On 2.11.2019 at 2:07 PM, Franciscoo- said:

">The game is 95% the same for the first 100 hours"

Well the main story itself is more or less the same but there are several new events an many joker/kasumi scenes between april and october.

Royal added more additional content than golden. However I dont like the new good ending, the scene itself and the credit song are (much) worse than P5 IMO.

I wont buy it for 60 bucks. I will wait until its 30-35 euro including the P3/P4 MC battles.

Edited by GoDBoss173

On 10/29/2019 at 5:50 PM, Optinooby said:

Its good they removed the lines trophy, but they seemed to have removed EVERYTHING grindy.

No trophy for maxing ALL confidants

No trophy for reading ALL books

No trophy for ALL games

No trophy for ALL personas

No trophy for ALL requests

No trophy for secret boss

No trophy for big fish

All we have now are story and the random misc trophies. Wonder what all the new mechanics require, hopefully no grinding

And I will do it all anyway. Trophies are a nice bonus but I don't need them as a reason to spend more time with the games I love.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know exactly what the requirements are for the Treasure Demon trophy? Assumed given how easy the list is, it was to just catch one of them but nothing popped when I did that

Edit: Seems it only counts the very first treasure demon you forcibly encounter

Edited by Thrasher429

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 1:31 PM, linkdevivo said:

wow this trophy list looks ridiculously easy and quicker than original game! there's no trophy for lines, no trophy for secret bosses, no trophies for completing persona compendium, no trophy for completing all requests, no reading of books. Basically all you have to do is finish the game, finish mementos and max your social stats. The rest are easy.

Thank the gods for that. I ADORE Persona, but the thought of plating (essentially) the exact same game after another 100+ hours had me despairing hard... And I realize I don't *have* to plat anything, but I like to when it's Persona.

I don't even like to replay games at all, Persona is a rare exception, so knowing this plat won't make me want to jump off a bridge helps put mind at ease.

• Like 1