Trophy thoughts

Maaden_Swe

Bee Simulator, Goat Simulator, Job Simulator... How about Asshole Simulator, Pussy Simulator, Simulator Simulator, or just Brain Simulator? Donald Trump Simulator? German Simulator? Yankee Simulator? Pepsi Simulator? Where will it end? The current state of the gaming industry deserves more face palms mankind could ever show. I feel disgusted. ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El Duderino said:

Bee Simulator, Goat Simulator, Job Simulator... How about Asshole Simulator, Pussy Simulator, Simulator Simulator, or just Brain Simulator? Donald Trump Simulator? German Simulator? Yankee Simulator? Pepsi Simulator? Where will it end? The current state of the gaming industry deserves more face palms mankind could ever show. I feel disgusted. 1f636.png

I agree, total crock of shit

6 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

May check this out depending on price.

I'd take sim games over the sudden influx of five minute plats Rata is responsible for. They have a small handful of decent games but the most popular ones are the five minute plats with five or six stacks each that are common within the span of a few days. It's one thing if plats become common over time but in a few days is awful. 

They're what's wrong with the gaming industry more than anything else. 

Think its gonna be 35-40 dollar

3 hours ago, El Duderino said:

Bee Simulator, Goat Simulator, Job Simulator... How about Asshole Simulator, Pussy Simulator, Simulator Simulator, or just Brain Simulator? Donald Trump Simulator? German Simulator? Yankee Simulator? Pepsi Simulator? Where will it end? The current state of the gaming industry deserves more face palms mankind could ever show. I feel disgusted. 1f636.png

You need to stop taking life so seriously. These games are suppose to be wacky. I play these games once or twice but the amount of laughter I went through and memories I have playing Surgeon, Cat, Rock, Fishing, Goat, iambread, thief simulator, etc is off the charts.

• Like 2

Trophies look really fun. 

It's $39.99 and it's getting a physical release. I almost pre-ordered it today when I was paying off my Death Stranding pre-order. 

It's looks intriguing. Bees are cool! Maybe it's just me I really like nature shows/docs and stuff like that. Yeah it's a "creature" simulator. But something about it looks more pure and true rather than a game like Goat simulator and it's goofiness.

I think I might go ahead and pre-order because something tells me physical copies might become rather hard to get down the road. But the timing of release couldn't be worse.

Edited by JayBizzle311
  • Like 1

I got to try this on a friend's Xbox One X and it was very beautiful. I played for roughly 20 min and 4K HDR and looks great. I didn't do much other than fly around in the open world. I decided to preorder it. It is much better quality than the other simulators and I think the devs worked with some bee groups to produce it. They are posting daily facts about bees on twitter and the process.

• Like 1

Now the embargo has lifted, The game isn't really a 'simulator' as such - it's an actual game with objectives and a story. Sure, you have to collect pollen and fly around, but there are various mini-games and events to take part in. I think they just called it 'Bee Simulator' because they weren't sure what to call it!

I've submitted a bug (haha) report to the devs as there are some post-game issues but someone has managed to get the platinum somehow. I'm going to wait for a patch before I try to grab it - I've already spent around 18-20 hours in the game :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, turniplord said:

Now the embargo has lifted, The game isn't really a 'simulator' as such - it's an actual game with objectives and a story. Sure, you have to collect pollen and fly around, but there are various mini-games and events to take part in. I think they just called it 'Bee Simulator' because they weren't sure what to call it!

I've submitted a bug (haha) report to the devs as there are some post-game issues but someone has managed to get the platinum somehow. I'm going to wait for a patch before I try to grab it - I've already spent around 18-20 hours in the game :)

Yeah, it was me, I wrote you on psn. I had some glitches that would be trophy breaking in other games, but thanks god there is a workaround in this game for it. I couldnt scan the frog for example, had I challenge disappear, glitched statue buying in the hive etc. But if you start a new profile slot next to your existing one, the ingame feat counter doesnt start from zero. So if you buy 9-10 statues in your first game, you can buy the same ones and it counts toward the "all statues" trophy. Same with challenges, any completed on the second slot adds to the total. If you have any questions about some trophies or stuff, you can reach me on PSN.

• Like 2