Anyone get a Festive email?

SadisticSymphony

Just now, NZBigC said:

Lucky! I guess I am one of those ones that often gets left out huh. Hopefully something comes through soon though.

Yeah mate, it's possible they were emailing them in batches. Be sure to check all your folders! 

I know it's not much, but does anyone want my 10% off code? Don't think I'll use that one before the 20th 

When I got my ps4, a year or so ago, I kinda remember there being an option about opting out of receiving emails, I might have done that cause I have never received any promotional emails from sony, only emails about my purchases. Will have to search for that option. or maybe I am just not remembering this right.

Edited by sillyrobo75

I got the mail with a 20% code in it, does this mean there is just that code? 

I read the Mail via Outlook in plain/Simple sight/View (How you want to call it) and decoded it with the Site in the first post but all i got was basically exactly the same text already in the mail. Am i missing something or since i got it normally there is just that? 

9 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Yeah mate, it's possible they were emailing them in batches. Be sure to check all your folders! 

I know it's not much, but does anyone want my 10% off code? Don't think I'll use that one before the 20th 

I checked both my accounts and didn't even get the email on any of them, and I made sure a while back I set the options so that Sony would send me these emails. If you are not going to use the code, I would put it to some good use as there are a few games I want to purchase in the christmas sale :D

Edited by roxas21691

I got the email and copied the base64 code. I do see the links to the terms of condition but there is no code neither is there a "non available" phrase or anything like that. I wonder if the people who checked and said they had "none avalaible" just did not have any code or if there really was the word "non available".

33 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

I got the email and copied the base64 code. I do see the links to the terms of condition but there is no code neither is there a "non available" phrase or anything like that. I wonder if the people who checked and said they had "none avalaible" just did not have any code or if there really was the word "non available".

My 30% code literally stated "None available".

Just use your personal code None Available at the checkout. Valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT

There are two chunks of base64 code. My discounts were contained inside the first, smaller bit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IGUnique said:

I have the word "none available" in all 3 codes

I got a visible 10% code in my festive theme email and found 2 more hidden, so thanks for the info.

They also sent me the same 10% discount code in emails entitled "flash deals this weekend only" and "see what gifts are in store with our christmas deals" so it maybe worth checking for codes if you have got either of those.

I got a 20% code but it is only 10 digits? I don't have to read it in plain text it's just there in my mail.  Even when i try the decoder i only get a 10 digit code instead of 12. 

The theme was 12 digits and not 10. Like wtf.

Edit: NVM i'm a jackass, you can only use 10 digit codes at check out. I have both a 10% and a 20%. Will only use the 20% myself so if anyone wants the 10% msg me here PSNP privately. First come first serve, If i don't answer the code is gone. Code gone

Edited by Quink666

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

is there a clear guide to find the code. I'm pretty bad with this kind of stuff.

What mail client are you using?

Mine was Hotmail. When I opened the email, there are 3 dots in the right hand corner.

Click on that, then look for something like "View source"

If you look at the source and copy the first base64 chunk (the bit that follows after 'Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64' and ends with '==') and convert using https://www.base64decode.org/ it'll reveal something like this:

To celebrate the season in style, enjoy a little something special just for you: save 10% on the items in your PS Store basket!

Just use your personal code REDACTED at the checkout. Valid until 20/12/2019 10:59 AEDT.

Just use your personal code ALSOREDACTED at the checkout. Valid until 20/12/2019 10:59 AEDT.

Just use your personal code None Available at the checkout. Valid until 20/12/2019 10:59 AEDT.

48 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

What mail client are you using?

Mine was Hotmail. When I opened the email, there are 3 dots in the right hand corner.

Click on that, then look for something like "View source"

If you look at the source and copy the first base64 chunk (the bit that follows after 'Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64' and ends with '==') and convert using https://www.base64decode.org/ it'll reveal something like this:

To celebrate the season in style, enjoy a little something special just for you: save 10% on the items in your PS Store basket!

Just use your personal code REDACTED at the checkout. Valid until 20/12/2019 10:59 AEDT.

Just use your personal code ALSOREDACTED at the checkout. Valid until 20/12/2019 10:59 AEDT.

Just use your personal code None Available at the checkout. Valid until 20/12/2019 10:59 AEDT.

What does the base 64 chunk look like? I'm using Yahoo. I view source and ctrl +f "Content-Transfer-Encoding"

I find two results. One with the email and one with a ridiculous amount of text. I do not see any instance of == to signify the end.