Any remasters you'd like to see for PS4/PS5?

jboorad-124

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Hands down the best Dragon Ball game ever made! It contained so much characters from pretty much every arc from the anime, every movie hero/ villain and a lot of characters from GT (not Super since that didn't exist yet) and some insanely unique playable characters never seen in any Dragon Ball game before, or ever again like Hirudegarn, Pikkon, Pilaf Machine and King Cold. The World Tournament mode was insanely addictive and the story/ saga mode is what really got me into watching the anime! And you could even play a lot of the Saiyans as a great ape (Kid Goku, Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz, Bardock, Turles and even Baby Vegeta Great Ape..... do I need to say more). I'd kill for a remaster/ remake of this game! If they gave it the Xenoverse/ Kakarot graphics but kept the controls and combat system the same it would be perfect. Oh and please, no online multiplayer (although the offline PvP was very good)!! 

And Xenoverse 1 & 2 are horrible excuses for a Dragon Ball game and don't even come close to the greatness of BT3, I tried XV2 but sold it after a few hours of playing. Horrible combat, the character customization feels very stupid and more of a gimmick than an actual improvement and the game is one big cashgrab since every newly released character (either from a new movie or some spin-off series) costs money.

FighterZ isn't that bad, though it's also a cashgrabbing game, but really can't be compared since it's a 2D fighter and BT3 isn't.

Edited by its_ArchroniX

I love racing games, so there'll probably be quite a few of them in my list. Starting with...

Burnout 3 Takedown - arguably one of the greatest arcade racers of all time, genuinely doesn't need remastering, but if that game had trophy support and could play it on a ps4 controller, I would be so happy.

Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) - The most iconic Need for Speed game and probably most people's favourite Need for Speed

Split/Second - in my opinion one of the most underrated racing games of all time, wish the sequel hadn't got cancelled, had so much fun playing this on split/screen and challenging but satisfying difficulty in the single player stuff

GTA 4 - my personal favourite GTA title, just needs a little bit of graphics magic and it would be good to go. Throw in TLAD and TBOGT as well.

Saints Row 2 - I absolutely loved SR2, seeing as 3 got a remaster recently it would be nice to see 2 get similar treatment.

Assassins Creed (the original) - I wasn't super keen on this game at the time but it got me interested enough to get AC2 and I guess that's where my affinity for the franchise really began. Probably wouldn't revisit the original because I do remember it being a bit janky but if it got the remaster treatment I'm sure I would.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...