Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Well, I bought two PS3 games right now.. very cheap!

Why? I want to get some trophies for them, because these two games were from friends.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Not a fan of this one in general, but buying it mainly for the coop mode.

Call-of-Duty-MW3-56aba24e3df78cf772b55b0

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Since it's also stuck on my profile, I want to see if I can get some trophies for it. Nuff said.

harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-m

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

PERSONA 4: Arena Ultimax

3max.jpg

Got this one with a Friend since now its on sale :3 

Would have liked to Play Persona 3 too before since well of course i won't know that part of the characters but looks like Portable on Vita never goes on sale, it's amazing...  So well Guess i'll know them a little bit Via this game :P 

With This i only now have to Get P3 Portable and wait for the new Dancing one to come, well and of course play this and DAN but that won't be much long! :D

Hopefully i won't suck since i'm pretty bad at fighting games! 

Just put it in download (Bad quality bad well It's late so Dark + Vita Camera):

Reveal hidden contents

7aGljK0.jpg

I'm also still here waiting for P3P to go on sale to finally play on Vita but i might be tempted to get P3 FES on sale for PS3 now .

4 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I'm also still here waiting for P3P to go on sale to finally play on Vita but i might be tempted to get P3 FES on sale for PS3 now .

I thought about it but i really don't like that you can't Control your team there i prefer waiting for the portable since i like Direct command honestly! Beside more content too. 

• Like 1

Finally found a first-run copy of White Album: Tsuzurareru Fuyu no Omoide. So happy to finally have it.

Kv7i1sb.jpg

But the best thing is...

Spoiler

The condition is almost like new - even the flyers and the registration card are still there. After almost 8 years. The previous owner seemingly cared a lot about their games. Really happy to have found this copy.

RvZHbep.jpg

And no matter how many times i watch it, this trailer gets me every time.

• Like 2

Resonance of Fate

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Drakengard 3 + Japanese voices DLC Drag-On Dragoon 3 + Full Weeb DLC

Seriously now, buying things from PS3's store it's a pain. It is slow and crashes often. Plus, at least on italian PS Store, it won't show sales anymore, I had to search every game manually with that awful search system.

I would have bought more tbh, very nice sales.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, NaRayquaza said:

Resonance of Fate

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Drakengard 3 + Japanese voices DLC Drag-On Dragoon 3 + Full Weeb DLC

Seriously now, buying things from PS3's store it's a pain. It is slow and crashes often. Plus, at least on italian PS Store, it won't show sales anymore, I had to search every game manually with that awful search system.

I would have bought more tbh, very nice sales.

Have you tried buying using the psnstore website, its a lot better than the PS3 store and from website you can buy PS3,PS4 and Vita from the website, i don't have the sale issue on the website.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, swainey97 said:

Have you tried buying using the psnstore website, its a lot better than the PS3 store and from website you can buy PS3,PS4 and Vita from the website, i don't have the sale issue on the website.

Yeah, I used to do that too, but some time ago I got logged off from my PC and of course I don't remember the password (I always forget to do the password reset lol), since then I stopped using it.

Edited by NaRayquaza
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Phil said:

1xMAnK7.jpg

Dead Space 2, used, $4. Just the outside looks a little beat up from all the sticker residue. Maybe I'll try to get it off.

Falling Skies, new, $5. Loved the show. Only reason why I bought it. Hear it's an Xcom rip off, which, from what I've seen, isn't a bad thing.

3D Dot Game Heroes, used, $17. Was actually astonished at how good this copy looks for being used. 

Pretty happy with this haul over all. I also got two Vita games with this pick-up, which I will now go post in the appropriate thread.

Nice pick ups especially 3d and eSPECIALly ds2. Ds2 is like one of my favorite survival horror games. Right up there with re4. Ds2 is a game I cannot recommend enough. One of the goats. Love that game. 

• Like 2