Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

6 hours ago, toofhairy said:

I just bought Alpha Protocol - feels good to buy a game with a manual, I miss them.

Is there a digital version of this game? So far I only heard of disc. Mine always crashed giving me game data corruption reports. I tried everything possible but never worked. 

17 hours ago, ee28max said:

Is there a digital version of this game? So far I only heard of disc. Mine always crashed giving me game data corruption reports. I tried everything possible but never worked. 

It appears to be a disc-only release. That sucks, maybe it's an issue with the disc you got? :/

• Like 1

image?w=360&h=360&bg_color=000000&opacitimage?w=360&h=360&bg_color=000000&opacitimage?w=360&h=360&bg_color=000000&opacit

In the middle of playing Yakuza 0 but once I finish decided to play through the Metal Gear Solid games (only played and own the first one on PS1, the second game on PS2 and in the middle of 5 on PS4). Also going through my Plus games noticed I had Mass Effect 2 but not the first one so decided to buy that one as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, toofhairy said:

It appears to be a disc-only release. That sucks, maybe it's an issue with the disc you got? :/

Yeah, probably the issue with the disc. Just waiting for the next sale at the game store here and see if I can get it. 

On 7/2/2018 at 3:45 PM, Mdshaf1 said:

I picked up probably my last PS3 games. I want to fully concentrate on PS4 once I've finished these games and some of the ones that are already on my list.

1. Far Cry 2,3 and Blood Dragon. I've always liked the series so decided to get these to have most of the series done. I kind of regret getting FC2 because of the massive grind but I really wanted all the games and wanted to experience the game too.

2. Red Dead Redemption. It's apparently a really good game so I thought I'd get it. The 2nd one is coming out later this year too so the timing feels right.

3. inFamous. I heard the series is great and I'd never played it so I wanted to try it out. Heard it's not too hard trophies wise except for those shards lol.

4. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. I had played the 3rd game and really liked it. The trophies are very similar so it'll be very straightforward and shouldn't take long.

Good luck! I plan on getting Red Dead Redemption & Uncharted 2: Among Thieves some time in the future. Good luck on the rest!

inFamous is my recent platinum and it was a good game! Would like to try out inFamous 2 some time. I enjoyed collecting the blast shards. I got over 50% by myself without a guide since they're basically just a lot of blue dots on the map. There's a map I used to collect the remaining ones and crossed off the ones I got using MS Paint, or you can print your own to make it easier. Some blast shards are easily missable, as some are on high buildings and you won't see them on the map, because they're out of range, unless you go closer to them. Another hard trophy for me was the stunts. They don't show which stunt you did on the pause menu. The hardest stunt was killing an enemy with their own grenade and knocking three enemies off a building. 

cLg1ehN.jpg

Since my previous copy of the game didn't want to work, I bought this one last week.

Paid Bs. 21.5x10^5 for it... That is roughly $7.50 in a more normal currency.

Shipping was free because the seller was nearby and was kind enough to do the local delivery himself without any extra cost. Very nice of him.

This copy worked fine and I was able to start the game yesterday. This disc is in perfect condition, no scratches. The cover is a little banged up though.

I am still baffled that my previous copy didn't work out as the disc was in pretty good condition as well. Oh well :dunno: Problem solved, I guess :)

• Like 2

11131180-1394309635447723.jpg

Hoping to get this platinum because I love FIFA so much, I play them during my free time and always keeps me happy. Might also use this to help me get over the due FIFA 14 platinum (42/44 Trophies) because of EA Sports's selfishness. They closed MatchDay Live for that game without even announcing the closure. So I played FIFA 16 back in 2015, ready to get all the trophies. 

81PBF+W0ehL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Not much to say about this. I just never finished God of War II back on PS2, so I think I will now. Also using this to increase my trophy stats. 

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzkBCQArgoyiSqnmBhVfS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnDR9-uFnXptkuIXFNMsI

Purchased Dark Souls last Monday and Yakuza 3 yesterday as I wanted to play the latter before 4 & 5 (they were given on PS+). I should have bought Yakuza 3 the same day that I purchased Dark Souls, I did not even ask for its price. I'm glad I returned and purchased it. Both are pre-owned, but for the prize they it was a good deal to add them to my collection. I could only find a European version of Yakuza 3, the manual is in Italian, but fortunately the game has English subtitles.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 2