Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

ar-no-surge-ode-to-an-unborn-star-PS3-Co744129a8ec.jpg61u1xBhOX1L._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Picked these up today in GameStop's "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" sale(PS3, 360, and Wii only). Really wanted the first 2. Not so sure I needed the third since I've already played Re;Birth 1. But it's quite a bit different, no?

Preferred third choice would have been Bioshock Infinite: The Complete Edition, but neither of the 2 stores had it in stock. :( Here's hoping that PS4 collection finally becomes reality. I've only played the first Bioshock, so far. 

Annoys me slightly, that Ar nosurge came in a generic GameStop case, as it's the main reason I decided to bite on the deal. But it's getting hard to find, and I couldn't get it for ~$14 anywhere else. Why do people trade games in without the case? I imagine if I wasn't a pack rat and traded my stuff in, I wouldn't keep the case. Dick move, in my opinion.  :shakefist:

• Like 2

Love Clannad

12940703_1148262015261147_889358045_n.jp

ar-no-surge-ode-to-an-unborn-star-PS3-Co744129a8ec.jpg61u1xBhOX1L._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Picked these up today in GameStop's "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" sale(PS3, 360, and Wii only). Really wanted the first 2. Not so sure I needed the third since I've already played Re;Birth 1. But it's quite a bit different, no?

Annoys me slightly, that Ar nosurge came in a generic GameStop case, as it's the main reason I decided to bite on the deal. But it's getting hard to find, and I couldn't get it for ~$14 anywhere else. Why do people trade games in without the case? I imagine if I wasn't a pack rat and traded my stuff in, I wouldn't keep the case. Dick move, in my opinion.  :shakefist:

Have to say AR No surge was my favorite game 2014 GOTY for me 

• Like 2

Really looking forward to it. Ar tonelico Qoga surprised the hell out of me, and is one of my favorite PS3 games. ^^

Now you just need to have the ridiclous challenge to find Ar tonelico 1 and 2 with out a huge price tag =P

Luckily I have both them already 

I really enjoyed Ar Tonelico: Qoga, but I hated Nosurge. Hope you like it more.

Hopefully. I know it doesn't help it's a direct sequel to a Vita game that never got localized.. Might have to find a rundown of what transpired in that game, so I'm not completely lost. Not sure if it would really matter, though, since I jumped into Qoga without playing the previous games and was fine.  :dunno: