How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

• 2 weeks later...

2,968. but as im not plating any games until I've done tlou. slowly working on them now.

now at 1677, taken just over 2 1/2 years but reduced my unearned trophies by almost half of what they used to be. :) 

Edited by Leenewbe

I absolutely love your profile  :lol:

Thanks, as you can tell im a collector, who doesn't have enough time to play all the games I own. I still like having all my games listed, so I don't get so many random requests, do you have such and such game. That's pretty much the only reason I put the 0%'s on my profile, that and to help me remember what games I own. I tend to boost games with friends and never finish them...

36,833 Unearned Trophies now.

Down to 18 games not listed now.

• Like 1

Most of the PS3 games with few trophies are games I don't even own so I can't play them, and anything else is likely a game that was free from PS+ that I did not like and stopped playing almost immediately. I'm slowly working through my backlog of games though, but some of these games are very time consuming to play through.

Plus a lot of games I can't be bothered to play more than once or play thoroughly for collectibles or whatever so I don't even try for trophies in those games.

Edited by Lord_Shadow_Z

Well an update, since last time I posted here I was close to the psychological mark of 1000, I got around to clean up a bit and now I'm at 795 and hopefully going down while I try to get my completion % above 90% again..

Also this allows me to put my max unearned trophy before starting a new game at 800 for now!

In reality if I were to count all the games I have access (own, PS+ or borrow) and want to play, my unearned trophy count would be at 1700-2000..