Is it possible to finish the game 100% in one day?

abdo177

50 minutes ago, abdo177 said:

is it possible to finish the platinum and all dlcs in one day?

First one on the leaderboard did it in one day and I think it’s impossible, right?

I don't like saying something is impossible but surely that's impossible.

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 4

He seems to have bought all the abilities for Helix points before even starting the game properly since he activates master ability right after Prologue. Then, I'm guessing, he got every other boost he could and just went at it. AFAIK PS4 trophy system is not compromised, so I don't know what else are you looking for.

The guy who is 2nd on the list, with 2 days 20 hours have 2 sleep/work breaks, amounting to 20ish hours, so the difference in actual playtime is around 12 hours. You could probably cut that much by spending a lot on boosters, abilities and just never going after anything unnecessary.

Changed my mind

Edited by AkodoRyu

I mean pretty much all Ubisoft games allow you to purchase things to cut the plat time down, from black flag -> new dawn.

Also you know could be a team account ?‍♂️ idk why everyone does this "impossible" thing

Edit dude did it in 36 hours 

Edited by mackenzie129

On 2/13/2020 at 5:51 AM, abdo177 said:

That’s exactly what I’m talking about, doesn't that consider as cheating? I don’t know how to tag any of the moderators or contact them, can someone do it so they can look into it?

I agree with the rest of the people here, getting platinum + all DLC trophies in 31 hours is impossible in this game.

If you want to report that person, try sending a private message (Located top right) to a moderator or to person who is a part of cheater removal team

Edited by Amonares

On 2/11/2020 at 2:09 AM, abdo177 said:

Title^

is it possible to finish the platinum and all dlcs in one day?

First one on the leaderboard did it in one day and I think it’s impossible, right?

Most likely used a save for abilities + xp. Having played this game, it would be impossible to 100% it in one day. There's simply too much story to go through, and too many tasks to do, especially since you have to uncover the entire map, unlike Odyssey. 

On 2/11/2020 at 1:48 AM, Feral said:

Doubtful. Think it took me 60 hours or so.

Before we all jump to conclusions, we may want to see what this persons teeth look like.  If they are grinded down, then it would be a safe bet to conclude that a few buckets of meth made it possible to 100% AC Origins, as well as read War and Peace, and earn an online PhD during the course of twenty-four hours.  

Edited by jpmelville
  • Like 4

Okay so it took me 15 hours to go around and clear all of the camps and treasure locations. This is after already having the entire map unlocked from running place to place on horseback, which probably took another 2-3 hours. That leaves like 6 hours to clear a 40 hour story line. It is absolutely impossible to clear this game in 24 hours.

Spaz, I personally think that most people who top a leaderboard have already played the game on alternate accounts, and have practiced getting all trophies as fast as possible. Or, if they are going for top 50 first to complete, they could speed through the story/trophies and then play the game at their own pace afterwards. That sounds dumb because the game will likely be spoiled in some way, but who knows. 

In regards to people who platinum 50 hour games in two days, it is very possible that they have multiple friends that complete it like a team account would. For example, Star Ocean is listed as a 400 hour platinum. The person at the top of the leaderboards completed the game in 2 weeks, 2 hours (384 hours). Obviously they didn't stay up for two weeks straight, they likely had multiple people tackling the platinum around the clock. Stupid? Yes, but maybe they get enjoyment out of it idk. If I saw someone like the guy you are mentioning who did RDR2 in four days, I would automatically assume it was a team account, or at the very least, a few friends tackling the game together to get a fast time.

Edited by AerisFlowerGirl
Clarity

According to my stats on Uplay my playtime is 48 hours. That is me skipping all cutscenes but slacking in all other areas. With knowledge i could cut that down signifigantly. 

Fastest 100% is 35 hours. So with boosters, some drugs and a diaper it is more then possible.