Trophy thoughts

HarvZGames

Yep! Everything you do in the game rewards you with XP. Your level will increase across all modes. The only difference you’ll see between people is their play style, whether they prefer art, playing, creating, etc...

Not quite sure if the XP is the same for playing/creating, etc... You will level up just enjoying the game though!

31 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

I absolutely hate it. Just spent an hour and a half on it and can't even get out of the tutorials. The controls are like Bambi on Ice. Never played anything so counter-intuitive in my life.

Tempted to delete/abandon whilst still on 0% trophies. 

Yeah, my experience of playing the game over the last year was basically looking through created dreams and spending 30 seconds playing each one. I never touched the creation tools until trophies came out and my first thought was “how the hell did anyone make anything with these tools”.

• Like 2

I had issues with the cloning block section for absolutely ages. Just couldn't get the triangle stick guy onto the block for love nor money. This should be something simple to do right?

Got past it eventually and into homepage. It made me stamp 3 objects and now wants me to get the triangle stick man to go pick up the 'prize'. Except...the triangle stick guy is nowhere to be seen in the homepage...

Feels like the game is really taking the Michael.

21 hours ago, Radford999 said:

How are people struggling with the tutorials? lol. It tells you exactly what to do in each one. 

It does tell you what do you but if a key item/character completely disapears (in my case Connie) so that you're literally blocked from progressing, not much you can do about it.

On 14/02/2020 at 10:23 PM, JPageMartin36 said:

I absolutely hate it. Just spent an hour and a half on it and can't even get out of the tutorials. The controls are like Bambi on Ice. Never played anything so counter-intuitive in my life.

Tempted to delete/abandon whilst still on 0% trophies. 

I started last night and thought the same... But I stuck to it and literally a few mins ago was able to make a nice little scene relatively quickly using the DS4 that was all animated. Just takes some time but now the controls feel fine and so does painting and sculpting. Although im still learning to sculpt better.

50 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

I started last night and thought the same... But I stuck to it and literally a few mins ago was able to make a nice little scene relatively quickly using the DS4 that was all animated. Just takes some time but now the controls feel fine and so does painting and sculpting. Although im still learning to sculpt better.

If there's a way to start again I might go back and have one more go at some point. I was really keen to get into this when I heard about it.

6 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

If there's a way to start again I might go back and have one more go at some point. I was really keen to get into this when I heard about it.

You can replay all tutorials if thats what you mean, along with reset I believe.

9 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

You can reset your homespace by holding down L1 + L2 + L3 +R1 + R2 + R3 during the indreams.me screen on game boot.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Is there a quick way to level up or something as at the moment looks like its gonna take me 60 odd hours to reach level 30?

This ^. I only have 3 non-level trophies left, and I'm only Level 13. I haven't created tons, I suppose that would help. 

Edited by PhantomFear94

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

This ^. I only have 3 non-level trophies left, and I'm only Level 13. I haven't created tons, I suppose that would help. 

I'm still trying to figure out a quicker way as i have just the level 20/30 trophies left and i been sat in create mode for 2 hours came out and didn't even go up 1 level, Also doing the tasks for 100xp ain't worth the time needed for most of them.

2 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I'm still trying to figure out a quicker way as i have just the level 20/30 trophies left and i been sat in create mode for 2 hours came out and didn't even go up 1 level, Also doing the tasks for 100xp ain't worth the time needed for most of them.

I literally only have the level 20 and 30 trophies left and I'm at level 19.

I've had the game idling while at work the past couple of days (turbo controller constantly pressing X in the Music Mode). Getting from 20-30 has taken a grand total of about 14 hours. The first 20 didn't feel too bad, but the last 10 seem to never end, lol. You get a LOT more xp in create mode than anywhere else, but you need to be active. Doing nothing/pressing no buttons won't count. 

EDIT: In case anyone is about to ask, it's not like LBP where you can just rubberband one of the sticks and constantly be "moving", they need to be "new inputs" roughly every minute or so (we tried to time it as best we could - no input for 5 minutes got 0 xp, pressing a button once every minute for 5 minutes made the bar go up a *tiny* bit). 

Edited by Velvet

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

I've had the game idling while at work the past couple of days (turbo controller constantly pressing X in the Music Mode). Getting from 20-30 has taken a grand total of about 14 hours. The first 20 didn't feel too bad, but the last 10 seem to never end, lol. You get a LOT more xp in create mode than anywhere else, but you need to be active. Doing nothing/pressing no buttons won't count. 

EDIT: In case anyone is about to ask, it's not like LBP where you can just rubberband one of the sticks and constantly be "moving", they need to be "new inputs" roughly every minute or so (we tried to time it as best we could - no input for 5 minutes got 0 xp, pressing a button once every minute for 5 minutes made the bar go up a *tiny* bit). 

Ouch. Lots of netflix for me next week! I will probably just do 1-2 hours a night...I have no turbo controller! Last 5 or so level I'll do with a legit creation, done pieces of music here or there for fun. Thanks for info!