Rumor BUSTED: Bluepoint Games to announce "Tenchu Collection" on March 9th, 10 A.M PST. Coming Q4 2020 exclusively to PS5.

ziggypossum

19 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Where is my Ninja gaiden Collection Sony??  Who wants this anyway. Arghh!!! 

I would.

18 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

I have a friend who raves about the old Tenchu games even though I myself have never gotten around to them. Wonder what games will be in there

I hope tenchu z is in there, was really fun to play online with friends. 

15 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Where's Tenchu Wrath of Heaven :)

Oh it's there just the Japanese PSP copy instead, to my shame i still need to add the original PS2 version to the collection but i have Return From Darkness which is a better version of Wrath of Heaven anyway. :D

would be cool. Im fine with ps5 exclusive. i will need games to play on my Ps5 around launch other than Godfall. Which isnt even confirmed as launch yet.

i think when Sony unveils the ps5 they will probably announce a huge launch title (Spiderman 2, Horizon Zero Dawn 2 maybe).

A collection of Tenchu games would be epic, but honestly I'd settle for just the first two. Hopefully they would include the map/mission creator from #2. And loads of people would want this. The ones who wouldn't are most likely the ones that still haven't realised that From Software actually made games before the Souls games.

• Like 2

On 3/4/2020 at 10:26 PM, Vergil said:

Who wants this anyway. Arghh!!! 

Many, MANY people want this, myself included.  I loved the Tenchu games, and while I'm praying to every deity I've ever heard of that this rumour is true, if it is indeed a PS5 exclusive, then that will be a bit shit.  The PS4 is, as we all know, more than capable of handling remasters of PS2-era games, so I can see no reason why an HD collection wouldn't be released for PS4 as well as PS5.

• Like 3