What remakes would you like to see on PS5?

Wavergray

Parasite Eve 1 and 2 which then if successful leads into a real third entry for the series. Give her powers more usage beyond enhancing bullets or shooting magiclike spells. Solve puzzles with them, use them to take the appearance of people, use them to give yourself claw arms, so forth. The third and new game following up the remakes should give you a nice big city and have a karma system where Evil Aya is hilarious overpowered (press button in general direction of enemy. They explode. Walk into them, they melt to goo. So forth).

The truth is that when the PS5 releases, every company will try and capitalize on trying to make as much money as they can by releasing remastered games for the new system. It is exactly what happened with the PS4. The sad part is that most of the games they release are not worth replaying. Mostly due it being a bad game to begin with.

5 minutes ago, StressEater said:

The truth is that when the PS5 releases, every company will try and capitalize on trying to make as much money as they can by releasing remastered games for the new system. It is exactly what happened with the PS4. The sad part is that most of the games they release are not worth replaying. Mostly due it being a bad game to begin with.

Except all those PS4 remasters will already run on the PS5, so we'll see significantly less of the straight-up remasters, and potentially more that have extra content or changes to make it a PS5-only version. 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 5:34 PM, FabledEdition said:

Legacy of Kain series

• Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
  • Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
  • Soul Reaver 2
  • Blood Omen 2
  • Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Or at the very least a continuation of the series. 

I know they are unreleased but i would love to see Dark Prophecy and Dead Sun as well.

I would love to see a Remake of Blaster Master Blasting Again as well.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Except all those PS4 remasters will already run on the PS5, so we'll see significantly less of the straight-up remasters, and potentially more that have extra content or changes to make it a PS5-only version. 

Very true and an accurate point of view. I can't wait to see how it works out.

1 hour ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

skyrim

I could definitely go again for round 3 on this game. 

• 1 month later...

None. Enough with the remakes/remasters! I want new games 

On 12/08/2020 at 3:03 PM, Valkyrie_Kitsune said:

I would love to see the original Tomb Raider Trilogy getting remastered, so Legend, Anniversary and Underworld.

Those aren't the originals

On 01/07/2020 at 8:00 AM, Rozalia1 said:

Parasite Eve 1 and 2 which then if successful leads into a real third entry for the series. Give her powers more usage beyond enhancing bullets or shooting magiclike spells. Solve puzzles with them, use them to take the appearance of people, use them to give yourself claw arms, so forth. The third and new game following up the remakes should give you a nice big city and have a karma system where Evil Aya is hilarious overpowered (press button in general direction of enemy. They explode. Walk into them, they melt to goo. So forth).

There already was a 3rd game.