Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Not actually playing much right now. I'm casually working towards 100% completion on Super Time Force Ultra and Samurai Warriors 4, but I'm not putting a lot of effort into those right now and I'll probably put them down again some time in the near future. I'll probably either get into my backlog or get into some new PS+ game within a month and leave those two games alone for a while then...

PS Vita: Going to start Dokoru, starting tomorrow or Monday OR Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1. I haven't decided.

PS3: Battle Princess of Arcadias-haven't really gotten used to the gameplay, but it's only been a few hours. I'm glad I don't have to worry about some of the trophies this play through.

PS Vita: Lemmings Touch

PS3: Tales of Symphonia

I wanted to play Tales of Symphonia for the last 10 years (since it was first released on Gamecube). I finally bought the game for PS3 and my inner child is loving it! Now I'm working on getting the Platinum

Edited by Beavismc

God of War (PS3)

Finished the game for the first time. Now I have to wait till I have at least 4 hours free in a row so I can go for the Challenge of the Gods. I know I will rage a lot cause I hate the gameplay.

Goodbye Deponia (PC)

I have met Hermes.

Can't wait to replay Deponia on the PS4.  :yay:

Edited by crimsonidol

Currently playing these games at the moment

Wii U
Super Mario Maker
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess( going to start Wind Waker once I finish this one)
Yoshi's Wooly World
Pokken Tournament- I usually don't pick mains for fighting games and use whoever I want but if I did I'd probably pick Braixen and Suicune

3DS
Pokemon Variety of the Main entry games
Pokemon Red
Okamiden
Final Fantasy Explorers

PS4
Unfortunately nothing at the moment. 
But Dark Souls 3 and Ratchet & Clank are coming out soon so maybe I'll play those.

Wii
Legend of Spyro The Eternal Night

PS3
Also nothing at the moment although I still want to try and get my Elgato Capture card working on this then I might replay Okami, Eternal Sonata and maybe Dark Sector.

Demon's Souls

Started it a couple of years ago and it just wasn't going well... at all. Came back to it a week ago, determined to stick with it, and now I understand why everyone praises it.

Almost done with one playthrough but I got lazy and stopped paying attention to world tendencies so gonna have to play again to chase the plat down. 

MGSV: The Phantom Pain. Before I go any further with the main missions I'm doing the side missions and raiding every guard post and village I come across for supplies and at least A ranked soldiers before wrecking the place. There isn't a single village in Afghanistan left with operational comms to HQ  :lol:

Deponia Doomsday (PC)

Bought and started the game yesterday (after Goodbye Deponia I had lust for another Deponia-fix xD ). Already played for about ~9 hours and I'm currently at the part after the university. 

God of War (PS3)

Today I tackled the Challenge of the Gods and it didn't take me as long as I expected. I expected 4+ hours from everything I read so far, but with a break of about 20 minutes it took me only 1 1/2 hours. Challenge #8 (the one with the endless waves of Gorgons  :rolleyes:  ) was quite frustrating. I had one good run and then I died on one of the last Gorgons. I was quite pissed. But after the brake and without sounds it worked quite well. Challenge #10 was easy in comparison. Tomorrow I will go for the "speed run". =)

The Banner Saga - PS4

Game of Thrones meets Final Fantasy Tactics.

Norn9: Var Commons - Vita

Nothing tests one's manhood quite like playing a Japanese dating sim.

Red Dead Redemption - PS3

Xbox 360 version was a little better, but John Marston's tale is easily one of my favorite this century.