ROBOCRIPPLE_

Currently Playing?

5,045 posts in this topic

Started playing Spyro on X1. Kind of regret it because the achievement list is all three games compiled into one. Even though I'm not a completionist, I have some OCD tendencies and I feel compelled to complete the whole thing at once.. If I had of fired this bad boi up on PlayStation; I could of platted Spyro 1 and then deleted the other two off my trophy list until I fancied playing them! Nothing wrong with the collection at all, it's awesome... Just sooo much I want to play at the moment that it would of been nice to play other games in-between. 

Horizon Zero Dawn and maybe a bit of Hollow Knight tonight.

I was in the middle of playing Bad Apple Wars 🍎 before the account switch and will continue where I left off. Thanks to this being a VN (otome), I will be able to start a new game but still get to experience a mostly seamless transition to the next route, regardless of the fact that my save file is gone and I am forced to ‘start from scratch’. If you are reading this and happen to be familiar with the game: Shikishima - who is voiced by my no.1 favourite seiyū ♡ - is up next! (Come to think of it, I may have to reread Watase’s route first, because I did not play through his NEVAEH ending...) 

On PS4, I am going to treat myself to a 3rd round of the FFXV Comrades DLC.

Octopath Traveler. Splatoon 2 and Sega Ages: Phantasy Star on Switch.

There was a rather good deal on Crypt of the Necrodancer for Switch, so I got that. Definitely a hard game even if not going for trophies. Took me several tries to get through the first zone with the main character.

Tales of Vesperia: Reached the second town. Going to try to do as much as I can in the 1st play through.

World of Final Fantasy: Finished 2 of 5? mini games, and I already hate it. It's slowing me down a bit, so I started Vesperia as a little break.

Just finished Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit. Still working away at SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition except my Nuclear Plants keep exploding

Whoops. Forgot to post in here with the new game I'm playing. lol. If it wasn't obvious already by my trophy posts in the trophy thread.

Now that I'm finally done with .hack//G.U. Last Recode I've been playing Sonic Forces. 😅

Right now I'm trying to get a Platinum on Metal Gear Solid 3 just hope I don't miss any of those frogs I need to shoot,don't know what exactly to play next,I will probably borrow Assassin's Creed 3 from a friend,hard game,good game,better or worse than Assassin's Creed 2?

Playing Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu on Switch. I only have two Gyms left to beat.

Playing Advanced Warfare exo zombies with @SnowxSakura and a few other awesome friends of ours. Going for the 100% in the DLC

Playing match after match, grinding through what feels like an endless journey of The Last of Us Remastered multiplayer. I'm gonna get that platinum.