Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

PS4: Dragon Quest 11. I started it a while ago and didn't finish, so I wanted to get it out of the way. I'm enjoying it, though, and it's fun and relaxing to play through. I should be done with it pretty quickly. 

PS3: Nothing at the moment. I'd like to get back to playing on the PS3 and there are several games I'd like to play, but I haven't really been able to settle on one and find myself being drawn to playing on other systems instead. . 

PS Vita: Cosmic Star Heroine. Like with Dragon Quest 11, I haven't been playing this consistently, but I am enjoying what I've played of it. I also think I'm nearly halfway through it, so it shouldn't be too long before I'm done with it. 

• 2 weeks later...

PS4: Trails of Cold Steel - Downloaded my PS3/Vita save off PSN, & I'm now at chapter 3.

SNES: Hagane - Lost to the final boss again. I hate that damned Amano-Ikazuchi... yep, it's SNK end boss syndrome again, only in a platformer rather than a fighter. If it gets too far ahead thanks to a stupid fall, you'll never catch it. An otherwise cool game but I sorta hate it for this.

PS4: Borderlands 1 and Borderlands 2 with my brother, and Trails of Cold Steel. When I'm done with that, I'll definitely buy Trails 2 !

PS3: I started the Ratchet and Clank 1 PS2 version a while ago, but stopped because I couldn't resist buying new games in sales and trying them out ?

PSP: Monster Hunter Freedom, I want to play the games back to back with different classes that I never played before ?  Even though I'm currently not playing regularly ?

PS4: Dragon Quest Heroes II, going for the last 3 trophies til 100%

Switch: occasionally The Liar Princess and the blind Prince

3DS: Pokémon Ultra Moon, thank goodness for some changes that were made (eg. choosing starter cutscene) 

I enjoy it a lot more than Pokémon Moon lol

I miss the Player Search System though. Festival Plaza is bad :/

PS4:

- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom. Just a few trophies away from the plat, but as I'm not using any guide it may take some time, also I'm right now focusing on Dark Souls

PS3

- Dark Souls. Trying to defeat O&S in NG+, I need Ornstein soul but screw it after failing so many times I want to defeat them and get some of the other trophies I'm missing.

- Devil May Cry. Halfway through a Dante Must Die playthrough, I stopped to focus on Dark Souls.

- Prince Of Persia (2008): Need the collectibles related trophies, it's so annoying that I stopped to focus on Dark Souls.

PS4: Trails of Cold Steel- Chapter 3 is now done. That Nord Highlands BGM is awesome.

SNES: Hagane- Got that last boss down. Just have to be quick & use the Ninja Magic for extra damage & to cancel bullets.

Genesis: World Class Leaderboard Golf- Tried this one recently. For a 16-bit golf game it's not half bad. The announcer gets me LOL. Hit a water hazard? "Oooh... can't be too happy about that one." And then there's "Looks like he hit the tree, Jim."

Nintendo Wii U
Super Mario Maker- Giving this game at least one more run before the 2nd game comes out.
Still can't beat Expert mode because of all the troll levels that kill you  at the beginning of the level.
Although I did actually run into a couple of levels I did like at least.
I do kind of like finding developer short cuts since I am pretty sure they didn't want me finding them.
 Easy mode wasn't any better since seen quite a few levels to where you just run to the goal post and that is it.
And so far the furthest I gotten in Expert mode was Stage 11.

Also playing Fire Emblem GBA on the Wii U VC as well.

Nintendo Switch
New Super Mario Bros Deluxe
Cattails
Sword Art Online Hollow Realization

Playstation 4
Judgment(Will be Tuesday anyway)
Persona 5
Tokyo Xanadu Ex+
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

Nintendo 3DS
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity