ROBOCRIPPLE_

Currently Playing?

5,251 posts in this topic

I forgot to post this in here but it's kind of obvious anyway. I've moved on to Final Fantasy X-2 HD in Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered. Perfect Ending 100% Story Completion will be the death of me. ūüė≠

I am playing two games one on my Switch, one on my PS4. For PS4 it is Code: Realize Wintertide Miracles- I am on the trophy dates then it two moe paths then the extras paths that are unlocked. On my switch, it is FE 3H which I just started last night and I am on my first house. 

I'm playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Legend difficulty, then I'm going back to playing GTA III (It's the only Grand Theft Auto I haven't played yet)

My PC died just a few months ago, so no more Rainbow Six Siege for me for a long time.

Edited by OgaZoSo

Posted (edited)

PS3: Nothing currently

PS4: Nothing currently

Switch Lite: Kirby Star Allies

Edited by MidnightDragon

PS4: Black Desert Online (Currently playing as Lahn)

Switch: Dragon Quest II.

PS4: Dragon Quest Builders - it's been 2 years, and I hope I stick with it this time.

For now, passing the time with The Witcher 3 (PS4). As my backlog builds up like everyone else's.

Posted (edited)

Having finished with Dead Space 2's platinum decided to take a break from shooting space-zombies and go back to work on some open "cases". Currently playing One Piece Unlimited World Red for PS Vita, feels more like a chore but there is no turning back now. Should really had started this on PS3, or better not start it at all.

Edited by Kiyan-13

22 hours ago, Kiyan-13 said:

Having finished with Dead Space 2's platinum decided to take a break from shooting space-zombies and go back to work on some open "cases". Currently playing One Piece Unlimited World Red for PS Vita, feels more like a chore but there is no turning back now. Should really had started this on PS3, or better not start it at all.

One Piece was fun initially but it was tedious grinding otherwise. Lol. Want to try out World Seeker, see how that is in comparison.

After finally catching on (ok, reading) that it's easy to get endless ps now free trials, I've downloaded God of War and Abzu. I'll be working my way through the downloadable selection for a while. 

13 hours ago, DarkLoba13 said:

One Piece was fun initially but it was tedious grinding otherwise. Lol. Want to try out World Seeker, see how that is in comparison.

Maybe it's just the Vita. Can't really get myself to play for more than two hours in a row.

Ps4: Borderlands 3 

Switch: Link's awakening 

Took a break from Red Dead Redemption 2, been playing Fe.

About what I will be playing for this month
 Code Vein
 Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
 Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
 Pokemon Platinum
 Pokemon Ultra Moon
 Shantae Half-Genie Hero
Judgment
Untitled Goose Game
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Metroid Zero Mission

Aladdin/Lion King will also be added as well whenever I get that.

I'm playing Dragon Quest Heroes II (I don't think I'll ever get platinum ūüėě), efootball Pes2020 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4!

Working on Batman: The Enemy Within and Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate Remastered on PS3 to finish out my trophy haul for the year.  So I far I've already platinumed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR, Don't Even Think, and Batman Return to Arkham: Arkham City for 2019.  Not a bad year but I'm pooped.  Going to just work on Batman: Arkham Knight and Diablo III next year and do some cleanup on some dlc trophies for 100%.

Killing time with these until The Outer Worlds releases.

PS4 - The Sims 4

Xbox One - MXGP3 and Hitman 2

Currently playing Spirit Hunter NG visual novel on PS4. Great game...love the characters, story and art style. Makes me want to go back and complete Death Mark once I'm finished.

Just completed AC Odyssey on PS4 and now on episode 2 of the First Blade DLC.

Right at the very end (though I will work on side quests before I finish) of Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology on the 3DS.

Vita TV - Persona 4 Golden

The Ninja Warriors Once Again - Got a clear time of 2385.98 with Ninja for the Mad Murder Machine trophy.