Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I'm playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Legend difficulty, then I'm going back to playing GTA III (It's the only Grand Theft Auto I haven't played yet)

My PC died just a few months ago, so no more Rainbow Six Siege for me for a long time.

Edited by OgaZoSo

Having finished with Dead Space 2's platinum decided to take a break from shooting space-zombies and go back to work on some open "cases". Currently playing One Piece Unlimited World Red for PS Vita, feels more like a chore but there is no turning back now. Should really had started this on PS3, or better not start it at all.

Edited by Kiyan-13

22 hours ago, Kiyan-13 said:

Having finished with Dead Space 2's platinum decided to take a break from shooting space-zombies and go back to work on some open "cases". Currently playing One Piece Unlimited World Red for PS Vita, feels more like a chore but there is no turning back now. Should really had started this on PS3, or better not start it at all.

One Piece was fun initially but it was tedious grinding otherwise. Lol. Want to try out World Seeker, see how that is in comparison.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DarkLoba13 said:

One Piece was fun initially but it was tedious grinding otherwise. Lol. Want to try out World Seeker, see how that is in comparison.

Maybe it's just the Vita. Can't really get myself to play for more than two hours in a row.

About what I will be playing for this month
 Code Vein
 Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
 Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
 Pokemon Platinum
 Pokemon Ultra Moon
 Shantae Half-Genie Hero
Judgment
Untitled Goose Game
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Metroid Zero Mission

Aladdin/Lion King will also be added as well whenever I get that.

Working on Batman: The Enemy Within and Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate Remastered on PS3 to finish out my trophy haul for the year.  So I far I've already platinumed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR, Don't Even Think, and Batman Return to Arkham: Arkham City for 2019.  Not a bad year but I'm pooped.  Going to just work on Batman: Arkham Knight and Diablo III next year and do some cleanup on some dlc trophies for 100%.

PS4: Nier Automata. I've enjoyed what I've played of this, despite (after having read the reveiws) not expecting that I would. I especially like that it constantly changes things up so you don't feel like yo'ure doing the same thing over and over. 

NSW - Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I just got this today and have been wanting to play it since it was announced. From the little I've tried it's quite fun. I'm already dreading having to choose which house to pick, though...

Edited by iceblade997