Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Currently enjoying the heck out of Persona 5. It is an amazing experience so far and I love all the goodness the game throws out at me. I know it is a very long game, but I know I will enjoy every bit of it. That is something I rarely say about JRPGs so very good job on the developer's part. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, misthebestever said:

YDIGIMON STORY CYBER SLEUTH: HACKER'S MEMORY (PS4)

I SEE LIKE THREE PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST PLAYING IT AS WELL, AND I THINK TO MYSELF, WOW. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GUNG HO FOR MORE REUSEABLE ASSETS AND DIGITAL FUCKERY? MY KINDA DUDES. BUT THEN I THINK TO MYSELF, I WAS IN THIS POSITION, WHERE I WAS IMPATIENT TWO YEARS AGO, BOUGHT IT FOR FULL PRICE, AND ONE MONTH LATER IT WENT ON SALE DRASTICALLY. OH YOU COULD JUST IMAGINE THE REACTION I HAD WHEN THAT HAPPENED. NEVER AGAIN I THOUGHT, AND THAT'S WHY THIS TIME IT'LL BE ME PICKING IT UP WHEN IT'S CHEAP, BECAUSE I'M SLOWLY BUT SURELY LEARNING FROM MY BAD PURCHASING HABITS. lolyeahrightValyyouidiot.

I'm playing... Dark Souls 3, and going to do a third playthrough of Persona 5 because I miss it to pieces.

1 hour ago, Valyrious said:

I SEE LIKE THREE PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST PLAYING IT AS WELL, AND I THINK TO MYSELF, WOW. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GUNG HO FOR MORE REUSEABLE ASSETS AND DIGITAL FUCKERY? MY KINDA DUDES. BUT THEN I THINK TO MYSELF, I WAS IN THIS POSITION, WHERE I WAS IMPATIENT TWO YEARS AGO, BOUGHT IT FOR FULL PRICE, AND ONE MONTH LATER IT WENT ON SALE DRASTICALLY. OH YOU COULD JUST IMAGINE THE REACTION I HAD WHEN THAT HAPPENED. NEVER AGAIN I THOUGHT, AND THAT'S WHY THIS TIME IT'LL BE ME PICKING IT UP WHEN IT'S CHEAP, BECAUSE I'M SLOWLY BUT SURELY LEARNING FROM MY BAD PURCHASING HABITS. lolyeahrightValyyouidiot.

I'm playing... Dark Souls 3, and going to do a third playthrough of Persona 5 because I miss it to pieces.

Heh, funny how people enjoy different things. I found the gameplay of Persona 5 pretty limited and boring which is why I still haven't bothered finishing the game. Haven't played it in months after entering the pyramid palace.

I'm exclusively playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on Switch at the moment. 130+ hours played and I'm pretty close to the end of the main story I think, currently in chapter 9 and I hear there are 10 chapters. Loving the game a lot and I'm sure I'll continue exploring and doing end game content after I've finished the story.

4 hours ago, Valyrious said:

I got Hacker's memory physical version for 50€ , 2 days before the actual launch , no pre-order whatsoever . On PStore it's 60€ and not even for 50€ i would have bought it digital .

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

How's Puppeteer being with that some cooperation of your boys ? I wasn't aware that the game actually had coop tbh .

Not bad. Mainly the second player plays like Cappy from Mario Odyssey in that you collect hard to reach collectibles and stop enemy projectiles. In effect the second player is merely a helper for Player 1.

Overall I think the game is pretty good, but flawed. Story is cute, neat graphics as well as theme, adequate gameplay. But, the cutscenes are too long and occur too often, and the game has a bad habit of playing narration during gameplay which can be distracting.

• Like 1

On ٢٠‏/١‏/٢٠١٨ at 1:46 PM, Valyrious said:

well sometimes impatient and sometimes the game l want come to the store l bay from very late (physical version)

l got it for 54.99 

Edited by misthebestever

About the current list of games I'm switching between and that I'm primarily playing 

PS4
1. Sword Art Online Hollow Realization
2. Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment
3. Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory
4. Sonic Mania
5. Titanfall 2
6. Okami

PS3
1. Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World

Xbox One
1. Super Lucky's Tale
2. Cuphead

3DS
1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
2. Pokemon Ultra Moon
3. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
4. Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

Currently either working on the platinum trophy for either Hollow Realization or Hollow Fragment
Hollow Fragment looks like it might be hard with that last attack bonus trophy and nobody in the assault team dying trophy either.

Switched to Metroid: Samus Returns on 3DS after 220+ hours of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on Switch. It's been a while since I went space bounty hunting as the last Metroid game I've played was the original on NES. Enjoying Samus Returns a lot so far. Really solid feeling action and it's fun to look for secrets. 

Tomorrow I'm getting Shadow of the Colossus for PS4 and might try it right away. Haven't played it before on PS2 or PS3 and looking forward to experiencing the game.