Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Started Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) yesterday. It feels like perfection~ Years of Dynasty Warriors prepared me to mash buttons only. Forgot this was Zelda and I have to watch how the enemy moves to take advantage of a weakness. They always seem to add the right amount of everything to Zelda games~ I really look forward to seeing what the Ocarina stages will be like when I get off work~ That was the one I played the most of as a kid.

Also trying to plat Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (Vita). Should be simple, even for me. I need more space on my vita cards.

• Like 1

Might be for the month

PS3
Final Fantasy XIII(Here we go again)
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World
Lost Dimension
Rayman Legends 
Probably should work on online trophies for Tom Clancy's Hawx, Brutal Legend and Watch Dogs as well and maybe Battlefield 4

PS4
Accel World vs Sword Art Online
Legend of Kay
Sonic Forces
The Evil Within 2
Probably that Batman telltale game(might make it Platinum 57 due to losing progress on Final Fantasy 13)

3DS
Pokemon Ultra Moon
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky
Animal Crossing New Leaf

• Like 1

Assassin Creed Brotherhood PS4 mainly, I play the new GTA DLC now and again to farm some money to help me buy the rubbish I need to start the new Heists, god damn you Rockstar and their stupid online trophies ?. It wouldn't be that bad if you didn't need like 2 million in your bank but I stopped playing the online after I completed the trophies because I found it really boring, its just like roaming around in story mode but with other players. 

Then I am going for Uncharted Remastered 2 and 3. I really enjoyed the first one but I didn't want to grind out loads of online stuff on PS3. Luckily I dont have to do it now thanks to the PS4 versions of AC Brotherhood and Uncharted so I can start to complete the series.

Edited by SirPigFace

Currently doing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, reminds me of the first except less shit.

Will probably do the online trophies asap then go on to playing through multiple games again, looking forward to starting Uncharted 4 amd Lost legacy. Also have a very big backlog so ultimately my goal for this year is 50-75 platinum with the majority of it from my backlog+finish games I only did story and not platinum(I'm looking at you Gravity Rush 1+2)

Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Collection. Beat this game so many times back in the day. The grind for synthesizing in the first game is still a rough one but I'm almost done and I still love these games with all of my heart!

(See what I did there?)

• Like 1

I'm currently playing the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Switch.

Spoiler

I'm about to take on the Wind Divine Beast dungeon and I am attempting to get all Korok seeds. I also have 68 shrines beaten and I now have two Stamina wheels and I think I have about 17 hearts and I have the Master Sword.

• Like 1