Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

PS4: The Order: 1886

PS3: Tears to Tiara II: Heirs of the Overlord

PS Vita: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 

2DS: Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation

PC: Clannad

On 11/26/2017 at 10:21 AM, Sigma999 said:

Started Bioshock on PS3 . Already played Bioshock 1 & 2 borrowed many years ago but got both games recently for my collection and gonna replay them .

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow? :P.

On 12/4/2017 at 5:40 AM, DarkSoleride said:

Amnesia Memories on PS Vita

How is this? I'm a tad tempted to buy it since it's on sale, but haven't really come across many comments on it. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, iceblade997 said:

How is this? I'm a tad tempted to buy it since it's on sale, but haven't really come across many comments on it. 

I think Code Realize was better to be honest more character development and better story about half way through Amnesia i started to get bored and just skipped the rest with the fast-text option.  

Trying to plat trackmania turbo. The ultimate trail & error racing games for me so far. I'm really enjoying it but always stop after at a max of two-three hours playing because of the frustation sometimes. I've still got a long way to go. Got all gold till halfway red because it's getting hard now. But with enough determination I know I will succeed!

Actively playing:

Persona 3 Portable (VITA)
Soul Calibur V (PS3)

On hold until I finish both (still not sure in what order I'll tackle them, probably Siralim and PixelJunk Shooter first):

Siralim (VITA)
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (PS4)
The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3)
Dragon Quest VII (3DS)
Asdivine Cross (3DS)

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Gravity Rush Remastered. A terrific game, and nostalgic, because it was one of the very first games I played on my Vita back in 2013. Great to revisit it and going for the platinum this time, although I'm hoping it doesn't end up being more frustrating than it's worth; the shifting mechanics are fantastic during general gameplay, but not always as accurate or fluid as some of the challenges seem to demand. 

• Like 2

working on dynasty warriors 7 

so many hexagon squares to work through, there's going to be more dynasty warrior games ahead but wont be into the 8th game for a while still have xtreme legends and empires.

Edited by kingdrake2

Yakuza Zero

I wish i hadn't spent those hours doing cabaret. Lot's of money to be gained through it and good power up's but it wasn't exactly the most enjoyable time sink. I wish the story revolving around it would have been worth it but it was forgettable.

Anyways. I'm almost done with the story and it has been dragging on and there's some stupid moments towards the end but i think i can forgive boths of those flaws because at it's best this game is great.