Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Once I get my school stuff out of the way, Metal Gear Solid 3. I'm also still trying to get the Zombies in Spaceland Easter Egg in Infinite Warfare done but no matter how hard I try with the strategies I've seen off of YouTube, I may just set up/join a boosting session to get the Seti-Com defense steps done - even if it means that the boss will be harder.

I'm kinda jumping around:

Lego Harry Potter Collection PS4

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic on the Xbox One (thanks to it being added to the backwards compatibility list)

Shadow of Mordor Xbox One in preparation for Shadow of War (which I have already)

and tonight I'll probably start Assassins Creed Origins on Xbox One.

Started Yomawari: Midnight Shadows on PS4 last night and so far I'm liking it a lot. The rumble on DS4 is a nice touch together with the creepy audio. The atmosphere is just as good in this sequel as in the original game on Vita, if not better.

Recorded some of the gameplay from the start (spoiler warning!):

• Like 1

On 28/10/2017 at 5:46 PM, Eyjabria said:

Started Yomawari: Midnight Shadows on PS4 last night and so far I'm liking it a lot. The rumble on DS4 is a nice touch together with the creepy audio. The atmosphere is just as good in this sequel as in the original game on Vita, if not better.

Recorded some of the gameplay from the start (spoiler warning!):

I just went deaf in the first seconds of the video cause my audio was a lil' too high and the screeching was intense lol

I'm currently finishing all of the gear challenges in Just Cause 3 while collecting all the collectibles before finishing the story and getting a few miscellaneous trophies for the platinum! Than I am going to probably start some Resident Evil games haha

Started the new HITMAN Game of the Year Edition missions on PS4 yesterday. Playing Splatoon 2 on Switch, should finish Fire Emblem Warriors on Switch and Monster Hunter Stories on 3DS. Too many interesting games coming up too and I have several titles I haven't had time to start yet. Help.

PS4- Hard Reset: Redux (playing on Insane- just killed Atlas.  Using the Hori TAC PRO for this & it works well), King of Fighters XIV (scored 2.7M in story mode, finished with Kyo's team.  Usually I'll turn the CPU difficulty to 4, but it's back to default 3 for now- trying for Onward To The Next Legend which requires beating it with all teams.)

PC- Trails of Cold Steel (Reached end of Chapter 4)