Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

PC: Geneforge Saga

Geneforge-1-5-cover-pc.jpg

Played this back then when I was like 7 Years old..... In HP Games WildTangent! I had fun but never really progressed into the story. Beat this once 4 or 5 years ago and now I will attempt to play all games, All Classes in the first three games (3 Classes only) and maybe only 1 or 2 classes in the 4th and 5th games. Maybe I'll aim for all endings in the last two but I doubt it.

PS3: :P Nothing Really. Just playing classic PS1 Games and some PS3 games I beaten. I'm mostly waiting until I get A PS4 Pro and then I'll play normally.

• Like 1

Still slowly working my way through Persona 5. Waiting for the fifth change of heart. Also been modding Skyrim on Steam. I still have three trophies left to plat the PS3 version, but modding it is such a nice change of pace after playing it for over 800 hours before.

Honorable Mentions:

- Guild Wars 2 (PC)

- Feel the Snow (Steam)

- World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

- Slime Rancher (Steam)

PS4

*Hard Reset: Redux

*Ys VIII

PC

*Syndicate (2012, FPS) - Another good cyberpunk FPS with a slow-time ability similar to F.E.A.R.'s.  You can also force your enemies to commit suicide, or cause their weapons to backfire (that stuns them).

Arcade

*Time Crisis 5 (score 4.9M & clear time 14 mins.)

PS1:

*720° (Experienced level, cleared with score of 145,400 & medal score 49)

Syndicate (PC/2012) - Finished on Hard difficulty.  The last boss is a tough one right up there with F.E.A.R. 2's.  The thermite gun (flamethrower) and the coil laser both kick ass- when you get one of these two, don't swap it for anything else until it's spent.  The TG can rack up a good Rampage kill streak.

Spoiler

Merit betrays you and actually turns out to be the final boss! Bastard.

Hard Resest: Redux (PS4) - Finished on Insane.  Even the PS4 Pro struggles a bit with the last boss battle, at least on this setting.  A lot of mooks come out to give backup, and the framerate actually falls closer to 30 rather than its usual 60.