Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Posted (edited)

I'm currently juggling my very limited free time between both Watch Dogs 1: Bad Blood DLC (PS4) and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion (PS5).

After I have beaten both games, I plan to platinum Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade (PS5) and then finally play Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5).

Edited by Kid Ryan

Posted (edited)

I just finished Another Crab's Treasure today. Also working on Final Fantasy XVI hard mode playthrough as well as Paper Mario TTYD on Switch. I don't remember a lot of TTYD from back in the day but the stuff I do is hitting right in the nostalgia bits. 

Edited by Vulpine9Tails

Final Fight (Mega CD) - A good version of the original Capcom beat'em up. Almost as good as the arcade, but with a 4 enemy onscreen limit. The opening cutscene is voiced.

Strider (X68000) - Known as one of the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis' best games, but this version is almost arcade perfect graphically as well, missing maybe a couple minor things. X68000 is a Japanese PC from late 80s-early 90s that generally had arcade perfect ports (with a few exceptions). Capcom used it to program some of their CPS1 arcade games (such as Ghouls'N Ghosts, Street Fighter II, etc.).

• Like 1

Soul Hackers 2 - Wikipedia

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV - Wikipedia

For some reason JRGP's are always spring and summer games for me! Trails has always been a gift but Soul Hackers 2 is proving to be A LOT better than what I heard about it online. Goes to show that you should not listen to online opinions

Tinykin on PlayStation 4. Definitely a sleeper, but pretty fun. I kept thinking: "Just one more room, then I'll take a break", but I just had to keep exploring. Loved the platforming, but the collectibles are definitely a pain now, since I have so few left to find, with no indicator of their locations in the rooms. Everybody should check this game out, especially since it's free for PS+. Will have to try out the PS5 version later, and perhaps go for the EU stacks. 

But the game makes me want to get back to the LEGO/SpongeBob games. 

• Like 1

Well, I need to restart Tunic bc I missed 2 secret treasures and the trophy for having 10 moneybanks at once cuz I broke one by accident...

I downloaded GTA SA so imma have the time of my life remembering my teenage years and sometimes I play Vigor but I swear that game stress me out 

I started 13 Sentinels a few days ago. I keep getting side-tracked, but that's the "proper length" game I'd like to finish by end of the month before probably diving into DragonQuest 11S as part of my "play more PS+ games" project. (I really should play Tales of Arise more, even bought the DLC.)

• Like 1

As a part of my "I've played a 30fps game, let's ride this train while I'm used to it" plan, I'm replaying Red Dead Redemption 2 for the story. Trying to force myself to skip the optional content, so I don't get bored before the story ends.

Also, 6? years after release, the game still looks amazing. 

Blast Wind (Sega Saturn) - There's more to TechnoSoft than Thunder Force. This is an obscure but good shmup, a vertical scroller with 2 weapon types and a smart bomb. In some places there's a switch you bump into to take an alternate route. The BGM is good with metal guitars and would not be out of place in a TF game.