Demon's Souls! It's official!

SuchRemorse

1 minute ago, SuchRemorse said:

Wait.... You aren't buying a PS5 in the next 5 years!? Soooo you plan on buying a PS5 when it's almost at the end of its life cycle!? Ummm OK. Did you just recently buy a Ps4 or something? 

Actually, yes, I bought PS4 like half a year ago. I'm always a gen behind because by the time I buy another console there is a huge library of cheap games and a nice backlog I can play through. This works well for me since I don't mind playing games that are "older".   

• Like 1

I came to this site after a year or longer hiatus, to pay respects to Bluepoint Games, Sony and all you veterans and newcomers to where the Souls franchise started. I'm still in utter disbelief, shaking even... I feel like a fucking pussy lol. I can't even properly word how much this game means to me. 

It's not much longer now. Umbasa.

PS: Do the snowy mountains indicate new content? The broken archstone?? Soooo many questions.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Thrintus said:

PS: Do the snowy mountains indicate new content? The broken archstone?? Soooo many questions.

It’s believed that the content cut from the broken 6th archstone was supposed to take place in a snowy land featuring yetis and the like, as seen here: 

So I’d be pretty optimistic, especially considering the amazing job that Bluepoint did with Shadow of the Colossus (they even added a little content there too), and the fact that this will surely be intended as one of the early system-sellers. 

Edited by MrFudge
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

Meh, l had 3 stacks of platinum on this one already. I was waiting more like Bloodborne 2 , or a sequel to DeS.

You're going to "Meh" a great game because you chose to stack it 3 times? There are gamers, there are trophy hunters. And then there are gamers and trophy hunters. You seem like a hunter.. Why not just add another stack!? You already have 3 lol 

• Like 2

I've never gotten to play the original... but this. This made me smile a weird, childish smile. I'm absolutely excited for this game. Absolutely huge fan of the souls/sekiro/bloodborne/whatever type games.

Not only that but it looks absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on a PS5.

2 hours ago, Ember-Man said:

I like it but it's kinda sad that a remake of a PS3 game had to carry the whole stream.

Ya, it's quite sad :(

I'm interested in GT as always, and one or other game left me thinking that they might be interesting, but the Demon's Souls remaster definitely was the highlight for me... 

This also made me more interested in not buying the system anytime soon.. Need something way bigger than that to convince me to get the PS5. 

And by the way, Demon's Souls for me is still the best Souls game up to this date..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeepEyes7 said:

There is comparisson pics? I would love to see that.

wCXL6bZ.jpg

I platinumed this game twice, EU and the US versions, still want to get a platinum in the Asian version as well. Can't wait for the remake, this is my favourite souls ever, alongside with the Bloodborne. Umbasa!

• Like 3