Sony Sending PSN Cash Via PS4 Notifications

1 minute ago, Caesar Clown said:

Nothing here, funny too because it would have convinced me to buy something.

Me too, I have been wanting to preorder a game but there is still a little doubt in me... This 10US would have been seal the deal...

It's stupid, how do you not celebrate the 10 years of PSN+ with the actual people that has been subscribed for 10 years at least....

• Like 2

An insane amount of money spent on Sony products by me and a lot of others in the thread, yet we receive nothing.

I love Sony but they do not appreciate their loyal customers whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

funniest thing I read today, sorry my dude this has nothing to do with who has a bigger e-peen. 

funniest thing I read today, sorry my dude this has nothing to do with who has a bigger e-peen. 

Hey man nice to see u around here!

Edited by StylerX01
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bosstristan said:

I don't have access to my PS4, but I went both on the app and the web store, and got nothing.

Another bullshit marketing move from Sony.

Exactly. It feels like they pulled a random number generator and sent it to random people. No information available about this event or anyway to check it online. ?

• Like 2

Maybe they giving it to those that don't really shop on PSN at all or rarely. To get those people shopping there more now and maybe into the future.

And those that do spend money regularly on PSN? Well, they getting your money already as is so....

26 minutes ago, Champ147 said:

Maybe they giving it to those that don't really shop on PSN at all or rarely. To get those people shopping there more now and maybe into the future.

And those that do spend money regularly on PSN? Well, they getting your money already as is so....

That would make a bit of sense yeah, I haven't been in that Category for a year or two now. I blame skyrim for that, I got it digitally on the 12 days of Christmas sale and that's when I discovered how convenient digital games can be.

I think they are doing it in waves though, this is just wave 1 or something.

Edited by charxsetsuna

I wish I could have never seen this thread. I was never expecting this, and until now I have not received anything. I am a PS Plus member for almost 5 years straight and have spent thousands of BRL on PSN. Because of this they may be thinking: "Nah, this guys does not need anything to spend even more with us". No matter the reason, I'm feeling bitter now. A pretty shitty feeling tbh. 

• Like 2