Do you plan to earn all trophies for this game and get the platinum?

Crzy Minus

Do you plan to earn all trophies for this game and get the platinum?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Question above.

• Yes
    • No

I've been getting tired of multiplayer trophies for awhile now, and this game might be the last straw. I don't feel like I should put my time on trophies where all chances are low due to the multiplayer factor these days anymore especially when the trophy description is this demanding, even ultra hard single-player games would feel more fair and less frustrating than game trophies like these. My plan at the moment is to play it for awhile until I reach level 40 and collect as many trophies on the way, then I'll probably never touch it again. The game itself is still great fun, but at some point it starts to feel repetitive. Unless they make another patch adding more content (which is most likely the case) and make the trophies easier, I might consider going back to it.

How do you guys feel on this?

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I agree with this 100%

I usually hate multiplayer games, but I've been having an absolute blast on Fall Guys.  The only roadblock for me getting the platinum is Infallible, but I won't ever say never as I did get two wins in a row earlier.  Most of the rest of the trophies have come naturally during just playing and having fun with the game.

Yes absolutely. It's technically possible but with all the luck factors in the game like team games it becomes so much more impossible.

I don't understand everyone's problem with the team games. They actually increase your odds of winning. There are only a couple of them where you really do need a good team. But even then, you just need to NOT have the worst team (with the 3 team ones). Also, with the exception of those couple of  games, if you're good enough at the team games (you personally), then it's not a problem to make sure your team doesn't finish in last place. At least that's what I've found.

I will lose at Team Tail Tag quite a bit (i'm terrible at grabbing the tails).

I almost always win at Rock n' Roll (I'm good at making sure to avoid that one pole that always seems to get in the way)

I almost always win at Jinxed (I'm good at avoiding taggers)

Hoopsie Daisy is around 50/50 for me (I feel like I'm just OK at that game. Good at some aspects of it, but bad in other aspects)

I almost always win at Fall Ball (I'm great at pushing the ball into the goal, and using the strategy of head butting the falling ball (after a goal))

I almost always win at Egg Scramble (I'm just good at it, for whatever reason. Maybe I just get lucky? I've only played it maybe a dozen times)

But you see my point?? It's not a coincidence that my wins/loses reflect my skill level for each of those team games. If you're good enough, you can make sure your team doesn't finish last, most of the time.  Btw, when i write "almost always win"... what I really mean, is that I qualify (i don't finish last) lol.

If you've got 30 contestants left..... you have a 1 out of 30 chance (3.33%). 20 contestants = 5% chance.  If you're doing a three team game, you have a 66.66% chance of winning (qualifying).  Now obviously, those wouldn't always be the actual chances, because there are many other factors in play (like how GOOD your team actually is)....and another argument is you personally have more control over winning a NON-team based game (basically, "nobody to blame but yourself"). But I still like the team games and I feel they are fair enough.

Anyway, with that said..... I've yet to see anyone mention something: Does anybody actually know HOW the game splits up the teams? Does it take your level into account?  Will it load up one team with a bunch of Level 30-somethings, while the other team doesn't have a single player above level 5? Or does the game even out the teams as much as possible? I feel like that's a huge point. Because if the game evens out the teams, then nobody really can complain much about it (but I'm sure people will still try lol).

Sorry, this was probably a lot longer than needed lol, but I see a lot of people complain about team games, and I thought i'd try to throw a different outlook out there for people to see.... to maybe help motivate them or look at team games differently to help with their emotions ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

Anyway, with that said..... I've yet to see anyone mention something: Does anybody actually know HOW the game splits up the teams? Does it take your level into account?  Will it load up one team with a bunch of Level 30-somethings, while the other team doesn't have a single player above level 5? Or does the game even out the teams as much as possible? I feel like that's a huge point. Because if the game evens out the teams, then nobody really can complain much about it (but I'm sure people will still try lol).

Honestly that is such a good point! I’ve never actually considered how the teams were split ?

• Like 1

Nah, I'm mostly playing for fun (getting the other trophies along the way is nice tho).

IF future updates make Infallible more reasonable to obtain, I might try to obtain it then, but right now I won't bother too much with the plat.

Just now, Fish613 said:

I don't understand everyone's problem with the team games. They actually increase your odds of winning. There are only a couple of them where you really do need a good team. But even then, you just need to NOT have the worst team (with the 3 team ones). Also, with the exception of those couple of  games, if you're good enough at the team games (you personally), then it's not a problem to make sure your team doesn't finish in last place. At least that's what I've found.

I actually enjoy most team games, but the problem most people have with them is fairly obvious: the result relies on your team's skills and not just your own. Even if you play perfectly, if everyone else is bad you lose; and that's something most people don't appreciate.

At least that's the most common complaint I've seen. Personally I find team games fun because they're often the most chaotic and unpredictable.

I feel the team composition is completely random tbh, but finding a pattern would be very interesting.

If I play it this looks like one of those I'll just play end probably never end up getting the platinum for, but I have a low completion rate on my profile anyway so probably doesn't matter too much.
Also don't think I would ever get that win 5 episodes in a row trophy let alone probably win a match.

It's a big no from me. I already know I'll never get Infallible. And probably won't get a lot of the other ones tied to winning either. I'm going to play until I hit level 40 and see where that puts me with the rest of the trophies. I'll decide from there whether or not I'll keep going for a bit or just leave it.

At this point unfortunately no, I've managed at 30-40% winrate but the combination of disconnects and team games means I'm just not able to string 5 together and it's getting frustrating. The game is really fun but the infallible trophy is not. I don't mind losing solo because it always feels like it was my own fault, making a mistake or getting overconfident. With teams games though it very often feels like I can't do enough to keep my team from losing, playing something like hoarders and seeing your team immediately push all the balls away really wears on the patience.

1 hour ago, Fish613 said:

I don't understand everyone's problem with the team games. They actually increase your odds of winning.

Perhaps if you're not good at the game. It's much easier to qualify playing any of the racing rounds etc.  

Team games are alright if you're in a party. Even when I play with my two friends we prefer racing rounds because it's super easy to qualify.

34 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

Exactly, I'll just get all the other trophies and if I get extremely lucky and I get infallible as well, good, if not, I won't bother trying.

Haha yeah, I'm with you. It's something infeasible to actively try for.

11 minutes ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

Perhaps if you're not good at the game. It's much easier to qualify playing any of the racing rounds etc.  

Team games are alright if you're in a party. Even when I play with my two friends we prefer racing rounds because it's super easy to qualify.

100% agree. If its racing rounds mainly, I usually get to the final. Most of my earlier exits come from repeat team games, even if you can influence with your skill, doing so repeatedly isn't the easiest. 

Not really. The game is very fun and addictive, so I’ll keep playing it. Qualifying and reaching the final is not that hard for me, but I never won. Right now, I have the feeling that I will unlock the trophy for qualifying 500 times, without ever winning an episode, but it will happen, eventually.

Winning 5 times in a row is pretty much an impossible feat for me, at the moment. It will require a lot of practice and luck, but, like I said, I’ll keep playing the game and we’ll see. I never planned getting 100% in Uncharted 3, but I played that game so much that, eventually, I got all the trophies.

• Like 2