Maneater (Next-gen upgrade)

snakebit10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, JinjonatorX said:

Is it just me, or is Maneater no longer on the Playstation store? When I search the store, all I find it a free DLC for the game, and a Rock Band song. Tried searching through google, and the link that should've taken me to the PSN page is blank.

I found it with no issues when looking in the store on the PS4. Do you have the new Playstation app downloaded? You can access the store from that also.

Edited by snakebit10

How does this work?

Is it just a one-time thing where you need the PS4 disc once to check and you forever have the PS5 license or do you need the PS4 disc every time?   If it is the former, you could rent games (or buy used cheap) and score a number of upgrades.

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

How does this work?

Is it just a one-time thing where you need the PS4 disc once to check and you forever have the PS5 license or do you need the PS4 disc every time?   If it is the former, you could rent games (or buy used cheap) and score a number of upgrades.

All Ps4 to PS5 upgrades by disc requires the disc to be in the PS5 every time you play it. If it is the digital version you just download the Ps5 version.

• Like 2