What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

51 minutes ago, The Titan said:

Went from 25 to 380. Probably one of the most pointless updates I've ever seen by Sony. They shouldve just increase the trophy level cap. That's it.

It will be nice to see myself going through silver and gold to plat level, it’s just that those most dedicated or longest grinding trophy hunters are still stuck at top level.

I guess Sony are trying to get the non trophy hunters to enter the fold, which may be a benefit in itself to the top level guys I hope, it should sure up the system and perhaps get Sony to vomit to more enhancement, challenges etc due to the greater number of people who care.

Olus we are finally getting the trophy tracker, which is great! (Hopefully PS4 games receive patches too, but at least it’ll be there on ps5 games moving forward - as long as devs aren’t lazy).

• Like 1

I guess I’ll be the mid tier silver level after 7 years of (on and off quasi) trophy hunting. Given the increased points likely needed for the higher levels, it will probably take me until the end of the PS6 gen to reach top, lol. 
Not that I’ve ever been a real trophy hunter.

I’m glad I have something new to aim for. Never really cared about level before.

I was Lv 62 (59%) now i am 631 (88%)

If i use psn app only for 2 of 10 friends on my psn list shows new trophy level. Funnily if i look the the complete friend list their lv is 99 but if i check their personal site the actual lv is for both around 120.

28 minutes ago, enclosed-hairdo said:

do you have to earn a trophy to see the changes?

I just activated my Vita and looked at my trophy list. But using the mobile app it still shows old level for me.

6 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Went from Level 59 to 618.

I'm 59 on the old system and 613 on the new. You were quite a bit way through the old level compared to me though so it looks like the level up is significantly faster. I was only 20% so maybe 6-7 levels per level at this stage?

Edited by Cleggworth