Asuna Yuuki

Trophy Thoughts?

44 posts in this topic

Looks like I'll be able to get this game after all.

Edited by UltraFire121
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember some of the DLC races been a pain.... The sprint race through the forest with the Gumpert (cop) anyone?

Good luck to those of you that are getting this and want 100%

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trophy list looks pretty standard for what you can expect for the game a 2nd time round. My only annoyance is that they have tacked on 2 dlc packs instead of just including them with the game! I imagine it’s all been built from the ground up anyway so why not have a complete game experience instead of try to squeeze out every penny you can from us?!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same as it ever was (to be expected I guess)

 

If I wanted to play I should go back and finish off the PS3 version but only NFS Rivals I found more underwhelming than this one.  Not a fan of the cops vs. racers with gadgets.  Gets played out very quickly.

6 minutes ago, FallenDestroyer said:

Trophy list looks pretty standard for what you can expect for the game a 2nd time round. My only annoyance is that they have tacked on 2 dlc packs instead of just including them with the game! I imagine it’s all been built from the ground up anyway so why not have a complete game experience instead of try to squeeze out every penny you can from us?!


I THINK the DLC is included with the game (assuming as most remasters do it that way).  They were too lazy to change the trophy list so kept the DLC as separate.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Same as it ever was (to be expected I guess)

 

If I wanted to play I should go back and finish off the PS3 version but only NFS Rivals I found more underwhelming than this one.  Not a fan of the cops vs. racers with gadgets.  Gets played out very quickly.


I THINK the DLC is included with the game (assuming as most remasters do it that way).  They were too lazy to change the trophy list so kept the DLC as separate.


If it is included I would be very surprised as it is EA after all. Most likely it will be a different “edition” to get all the dlc but we can hope.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FallenDestroyer said:


If it is included I would be very surprised as it is EA after all. Most likely it will be a different “edition” to get all the dlc but we can hope.


I’m sure the dlc is included, already advertised to include all DLCs


it’s like Burnout Paradise the game came with all dlcs included, but they got their own section on the trophy list 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

never played this one myself but from what i've seen it looks really good so i'm quite interested, also i'm loving the new upgraded trophy image designs for the remaster even if it's such a small thing they look great in my opinion

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UltraFire121 said:

Man I don't know if I should get this game.

Trust me, GET THIS GAME. I have played 100's of games throughout my years of gaming. I have never ever been so involved, engulfed and simply had so much fun than this game's multiplayer. Something about it kept me going back to multiplayer when I finished the game. Hard to describe but I hope people out there knew exactly the feeling I had when this game first released. Also, the gameplay is like Burnout as I recall. Best driving and crashes.

Edited by JammieDodgerz
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FallenDestroyer said:


If it is included I would be very surprised as it is EA after all. Most likely it will be a different “edition” to get all the dlc but we can hope.

DLC is included and there's added content too

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GraniteSnake said:

The list is almost identical to the PS3 version. Seems like they got rid of all of the trophies relating to taking pictures, so maybe that feature was removed. Hoping this will come to the PS+ collection someday, it was an enjoyable game from what I remember but not something I'd spend money twice on. 

Yeah agree: but game is multiplayer dependent to an extent 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Connorsonicblura said:

Man I do know that you should get this game.

Yeah yeah. Don't copy and go opposite lol.

 

40 minutes ago, JammieDodgerz said:

Trust me, GET THIS GAME. I have played 100's of games throughout my years of gaming. I have never ever been so involved, engulfed and simply had so much fun than this game's multiplayer. Something about it kept me going back to multiplayer when I finished the game. Hard to describe but I hope people out there knew exactly the feeling I had when this game first released. Also, the gameplay is like Burnout as I recall. Best driving and crashes.

When you put it that way. Sure why not.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already 100% this game years ago so I can't imagine it would be too hard to do it again. However it's a minor thing but I really appreciate the fact the trophy designs are different from the originals. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently getting my fix of NFS via Payback, but I enjoyed this one. I didnt plat this or Rivals on PS3, but if I pick this up at some point, i’ll make an effort to this time around.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imo this is the best NFS game by far, I loved this one back in 2010. I guess it's 60fps this time around, otherwise I will simply call this a "re-release"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FallenDestroyer said:


If it is included I would be very surprised as it is EA after all. Most likely it will be a different “edition” to get all the dlc but we can hope.

Burnout remaster - all dlc included

NFS HP remaster - all dlc included.

 

Surprised twice? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guessing this means the Mass Effect remaster games will have the same trophy lists as well. Neato.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my platinum on the PS3 version last week, really looking forward to playing this again but on a Dualshock 4 and with more active online players!

 

I loved playing the Hot Pursuit mode online when I was in high school!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks easy enough. I'll probably boost some of these trophies with a friend who plays on PC. Really fun trophy hunt too. Need it after NFS Payback (awful trophy experience) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved this when it was first out. Wasn't trophy hunting back then, pretty excited to play it again. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm right in thinking there's 6 Online related trophies? Just play total of 41 games online 10 each game mode and role, and 1 by a friend? If so, super easy list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WhoElseBut-Matty said:

never played this one myself but from what i've seen it looks really good so i'm quite interested, also i'm loving the new upgraded trophy image designs for the remaster even if it's such a small thing they look great in my opinion

this is a detail that I also pay attention to :) if there’s one thing I hate, it’s identical and cloned trophies. I love these unique trophies designs!

35 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

I'm right in thinking there's 6 Online related trophies? Just play total of 41 games online 10 each game mode and role, and 1 by a friend? If so, super easy list.

yes, they are the same trophies as the original. at the time I didn't even need a boost; just playing with random is enough!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm excited to give this game another go, but MY GOODNESS, I am not ready to get slapped around in some of those harder Racer/Cop levels.

Also, I'm going to, oddly enough, miss those Dreamshot trophies.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.