Demon's Souls PS5 Trophy List

ziggypossum

Wow,.... If this is the list then hot damn this will be fun xD

Really glad they replaced the stones grinding with actual lore stuff like getting Biorr to the Penetrator and using the Hands of God. That's some good stuff right there. 

Better prepare your Scraping Spears for online tho! 

Also apparently world tendency comes back angrier than ever too. 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 4

Spoiler

So two forced online trophies then which is a shame.

"Not Fooled" looks like it might be a bit irritating considering it's kind of hard to tell who the real Fool's Idol is until she casts magic.

"Fists of Legend" is also a question of if you have to deal with all the rocks using the Hands of God.

At least there's no Bladestone, Darkmoonstone, or Moonstone grinding required I guess and no reason to go with Mephistopheles.

Just now, Akrioz said:

I like to see the pointless grind removed. But I kinda hope that boss specific trophies won't be a possibility the ass. I didn't even know that adjudicator can be killed without dropping him.

You use a bow or magic at the top or second floor and roll through the tongue every two or three hits while staying away from the ledge because Adjudicator breaks certain parts of the platform. The bird takes like 100-150 a hit which is a decent chunk off of NG Adjudicator's bar. As long as they left the shortcut in 4-1 you can just make a new Royalty character and run through 1-1 in like ten minutes, go back to the Nexus, get to 4-1, take the shortcut, and kill him. Even if you make mistakes you can just grind on a couple skeletons for souls to buy Fresh Spice from the blacksmith and have some more goes at it.

Just now, Akrioz said:

He gives one of the rings, didn't he?

Ah crap, you're right. Yeah, he gives Foe's Ring for Yuria and she's the only source of it.

I really dig this trophy list actually. A lot of missables but they all seem fun, especially the trophies that require you vanquish bosses in a certain way. Also kinda funny how they've finally put a trophy for killing another player as an invader. I really don't like killing other players I prefer helping them lol.

Edited by PostGameBlues

Man, this trophy list is just perfect.

Gone are all those unnecessary weapon trophies which made me want to rip my hair out.

Instead we’ve got really fun boss specific challenges, killing a boss online and killing the person you invaded (a first in the series!) and an overall really really nice looking list. ^^

4 minutes ago, Crowlike said:

The multiplayer trophys suck. I have no problem with coop part. Help someone kill a boss but i dont like pvp or invasion part in the souls games. And nerver touched it so far

It’s really not too bad. You’ll find players new to the game especially while it is still new. They will have no idea what they’re doing and you can butcher them for an easy trophy ?

1 minute ago, LancashireLad87 said:

I'm pretty sure the online requirements can be easily boosted via summoning your friend's dark sign and such. 

Unfortunately, I don’t think so. It specifically says “invader”, which is when you use the relevant item to teleport into a player’s world (not the dark sign). I hope I’m wrong tho

4 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

It’s really not too bad. You’ll find players new to the game especially while it is still new. They will have no idea what they’re doing and you can butcher them for an easy trophy 1f608.png

Unfortunately, I don’t think so. It specifically says “invader”, which is when you use the relevant item to teleport into a player’s world (not the dark sign). I hope I’m wrong tho

Well I remember it was quite easy to kill a player as he had to be aware of you as well as the other enemies. But it required to be in body form...

10 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

It’s really not too bad. You’ll find players new to the game especially while it is still new. They will have no idea what they’re doing and you can butcher them for an easy trophy 1f608.png

Even if you cannot do it via a friends summoning sign I'm certain when I say that anyone can beat a single invader. A lot of players will be new to Demon Souls so it shouldn't be difficult for people to earn it legitimately. Yes a lot of returning players will return to the game but just use what has always been overpowered and you'll be absolutely fine. Naturally, I'm referring to magic :P

For those worried for invader trophy, let me make your life easier. Devs already announced they won't mess around with mechanics too much so:

Method 1 : Scraping spear. Reduces equipment durability and lets the player with soggy biscuits for weapons. 

Method 2 : Go faith build and use wrath of gods. Umbasa for everyone. 

Method 3 : Thief ring and Sticky Compound longbow for damage or Lava bow + lava arrows for knock back. Thief ring is hidden stealth mode of the game. 

Method 4 : buttload of strength, 2 handed Dragon bone smasher with some turpentine, one swing max 2 will blast everything away. 

Method 5 : homing soulmass gotten from boss 3-3. That thing blasts. 

There's a ton more ways, as long as you have a decent internet connection that trophy should be no problems. Demon souls is so busted pvp wise xD it really should pose 0 worries, especially for new players. Better yet, invade in 5-1 or 5-2 and turn messages on private because hate mail WILL arrive. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Copanele said:

For those worried for invader trophy, let me make your life easier. Devs already announced they won't mess around with mechanics too much so:

Method 1 : Scraping spear. Reduces equipment durability and lets the player with soggy biscuits for weapons. 

Method 2 : Go faith build and use wrath of gods. Umbasa for everyone. 

Method 3 : Thief ring and Sticky Compound longbow for damage or Lava bow + lava arrows for knock back. Thief ring is hidden stealth mode of the game. 

Method 4 : buttload of strength, 2 handed Dragon bone smasher with some turpentine, one swing max 2 will blast everything away. 

Method 5 : homing soulmass gotten from boss 3-3. That thing blasts. 

There's a ton more ways, as long as you have a decent internet connection that trophy should be no problems. Demon souls is so busted pvp wise xD it really should pose 0 worries, especially for new players. Better yet, invade in 5-1 or 5-2 and turn messages on private because hate mail WILL arrive. 

Just wanted to add that the first method you should only attempt at a relatively low soul level otherwise you will get destroyed online. You can get the scraping spear very early in the game just defeat the boss in 1-1 called Phalanx within the Boletarian Palace. Then you need to clear 2-1 and 2-2, if you're struggling just play in co-op, now talk to the Blacksmith named Ed in 2-1 which is down the elevator at the start of the level and talk to him until he wants the Red Hot Demon Soul, give it to him and all you need now is a Spear upgraded to +8 which you can buy the shards and large shards from a vendor and you could duplicate the upgrade materials via the infamous glitch unless they patch it in the PS5 version. Now you just need to find a spear.

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 1