Trophy Collection Review (and requests)

Gotakibono

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Spaz said:

You guys got a sense of humor, that Irish accent makes your commentary a bit more lively. 

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about my account. 

The accent is a blessing and a curse. :P You won't have to wait long, bud, the first review'll be up tomorrow at 4pm GMT.

On 30/11/2020 at 6:58 AM, Gotakibono said:

Alright, lads, you're up! @dylansko, @Spaz, @poopooblast, @Burgins

Here's our first trophy collection review:

Thank you! Will check it out when I have some time. Looking forward to it. Cheers!

Edited by PooPooBlast

On 30/11/2020 at 7:18 PM, jgm4789 said:

You can add me to the list too( jgm4789 ). It gives me a nice change of pace to listen too when im tired of flat earth/anti mask covidiot/anti evolution/conspiracy theory/ect. dumpster fire debates/debunking videos(which are always hillarious btw)

Glad we can give you something to break up that rather bleak list of videos you've been watching. :P

7 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Thank you! Will check it out when I have some time. Looking forward to it. Cheers!

Hope you enjoy it! :D

7 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

I've always appreciated your content, Gota. Feel free to chat about my list at some point.

Good to see you again, man and appreciate the kind words! I'll add you to the list ;)

4 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Sounds fun, you've just earned another subscriber :D add me to the list, please :)

Thanks so much! Delighted to have you onboard - just added you to the list.

4 hours ago, HelixNebula_x said:

Yeah feel free to add me to this list too, sounds like a lot of fun. Will be checking out these videos when I'm home from work.1f601.png

Added to the list! Hope you enjoy the video as well. :)

• Like 1

Just watched it @Gotakibono. You guys are awesome! Loved the attention to some of the detail you guys noted and some of it was true!

Just to touch on some key points:

- those 7 hidden trophies you ignored do look suspicious xD but 6 of them is from a game I absolutely hated which is monster jam battleground. The 1 trophy left is from enslaved odyssey to the west which ran like crap on my ps3. 

- you guys are absolutely right in that I only play games that I enjoy! That's why you'll see the odd ones here and there where I never bothered to complete and that's unfortunately including TloU which you guys noted. 

- Max Payne 3: ooh boy! Pulled my hair trying to get this one xD. I may have it in me to beat it one day but I sold the copy because I was losing sleep over it. Kinda sucks because I actually really liked the game. 

- That FIFA 11 is not because of my cousin haha but I actually started my account not caring about trophies so yea.. my brother and I played the crap out of it in the early days. As for that random FIFA 11 trophy i earnt in 2020 it was because I was planning my Yakuza 6 milestone and noticed I could earn a trophy from there that was quite easy haha. 

- RDR 1 undead nightmare: I think I may revisit it and clean that up but I think I left it because I couldn't be bothered with the online DLC trophies. Will see might change my opinion. 

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Other than that, thanks a lot man. I don't really consider my profile to be anything that impressive but happy that you think otherwise! Hopefully we'll get to playing something together soon again! Say hi to your friend and take care! :D

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 3

The video you guys posted that included me (AJ_Radio) in it was done well.

I have a lot of stacks on my account, there's no denying that and a number of games I've done were basically easy platinums. I will say that your commenting on my account being impressive means much to me because I put in a lot of hard work into it. I'm not quite to where I want to be just yet, but I'm pretty content with what I've done.

You guys also provided good commentary on the others, particularly poopooblast, those Yakuza games are very impressive. No idea why he has an aversion to Dark Souls or The Last of Us, but people often have very weird tastes.

• Like 2

I watched the video. Like the comments and some good profiles that were reviewed. I have had quite a few talks with @PooPooBlast and he was very helpful when I played Mirror's Edge Catalyst and was helpful with Tekken 7. 

I guess you can throw my name in the list for review also. I may not have the most impressive list out there but I have enjoyed many types of games over the years. I have done some hard games but the last couple years or so been a little more casual. Anyways I'd like to hear your thoughts. One more thing. I am not the biggest fan of DLC and you will see a lot of games with unfinished DLC

• Like 1