What do you think will be your first PlayStation 5 Platinum will be?

Blitz-tek

I'm honestly super hyped for Astro's Playroom. I loved Astro Bot Rescue Mission, and I know it's more of a tech demonstration, but it seems like they've really done a lot with this game. Plus, my physical copies of the other games I ordered probably won't be here day one

• Like 2

I don't have one pre-ordered so at the earliest I will have a ps5 somewhere next year but the only real exclusive that I'm exited for is Demon Soul's so that would be my choice. I'm excited for Spider-Man Miles Morales but I think I will just play that on my ps4.

Edited by DefinitiveTJ
  • Like 1

I still don't have the game but if have separate trophy list (I still don't know how it works sorry) I will replay Assassins Creed Valhalla there for sure.

But who knows I'm not planning to get my PS5 at least for a year I still have so many things to play on PS4 while the next generation low prices and get better with more games and upgrades in the system itself

• Like 1

Depends on how long it takes for me to get it.  If I hold off until March-ish, It will likely be the new Ratchet and Clank.  If get it closer to the holiday season, I am not sure, Bugsnax is a good contender.  May finally finish demon souls.  Who knows.

• Like 1