OutlawedTorn

Save Transfer is now Available - Trophies auto-unlock

90 posts in this topic

On 12/17/2020 at 8:58 PM, Spaz said:

It’s trophy whoring, but people can do what they please.

You get Mayo 2 yet?  Goes great with Sound Shapes.  I just got mine but haven't done it yet :o 

25 minutes ago, Froopy the Pogfish said:

You get Mayo 2 yet?  Goes great with Sound Shapes.  I just got mine but haven't done it yet :o 

Maybe when I get a really hard game done.

Can anyone confirm that I can autopop after platinuming the PS5 then going to PS4? Or does it only work when moving forward a generation and not back?

There's no way to even transfer your save from PS5 to PS4. If you want the trophies unlocked for both versions you have to go PS4 -> PS5, or earn them each twice.

Edited by emailking

Which games auto pop? I only know of No man's sky and Rainbow six siege. Anyone know of any others?

If I play the original ps4 version on my ps5 can I transfer it to the remastered version and still get auto poped trophies or no? Thanks!

From what I read, yes. All except the PS5 exclusive ones apparently.

I just did the transfer to my PS4 save to the game on PS5. Got every trophies except "Achieve a combo of 100" and "Complete any Enemy Base without taking damage".

Should be ok I think ^^

hello if anyone is having issues . check that your ps5 has the original spiderman game and the remastered spiderman game. i don't know if required. but i uploaded my saves from the original game. than went to the remastered game and transfered ps4 saves and than it auto popped trophies. but i was already mostly done at that point . i just ended up replaying it all

I have a question about this. I just finished New Game+ on Ultimate Difficulty, after that I set it to Friendly Neighborhood on the same save file. Will i still get the two trophies autopopped on PS5?

So I have completed the game 100% on ps4. I'm thinking about trading my copy and I want to ask which save file I have to upload in order to get all trophies that are same on both versions (when I finally get a PS5). The one with new game+ I suppose right or do I have to upload both saves?

On 22/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

On the one hand: Damn, I'm bummed my save got lost when I sold my PS4.

On the other hand: If I've rebought the game, I was probably looking to replay it anyway.

On the third hand: I could just as easily pop a plat and fuck around in free roam indefinitely as I have since 2018.

you didn't wipe your console before you sold it??