lucky0ne16

Premium Member
  • Last visited

About lucky0ne16

• Birthday 10/24/1992

About Me

University of Florida studying sustainability studies and classical studies/Latin language
  • Interests
    Some basic interest is watching the Simpsons, working on my college degree, playing games and hanging out with my bearded dragon when I am home from school.

Recent Profile Visitors

13,109 profile views

lucky0ne16's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (6/10)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare

Recent Badges

1. yes, i am going through it right now myself, I am 31 years old, my dad died back in August and I am still not over it, my grandparents are moving away, and seeing my nephew at 19 introduce their first kid in the world makes me even more depressed knowing that the dating world has not been kind to me and I always dream about dying alone and my bloodline dying out. i met my soul mate and we dated for 6 months then she took something from me and shattered my heart in pieces and I have never recovered from it and prevented me from dating anyone because I don't want to get hurt again and repeat the process, but one thing that helped me get through the hard times losing my father is restoring the two cards, one that he drove and the other one he helped me buy. Don't worry about having kids, my friend was 47 years old when her husband had his first kid, the right one will come and hit you like a sack of bricks and you be happy. if you ever need to talk my pm is always open, I just poured my heart out to my childhood friend and it helped. For coping methods, I would do what you love to do and join groups in you community where you can meet people who are in your spot and it will allow you to get close and be more open to talk about it and feel better, playing games and listening to music helps me. this hobby is not for everyone since it gets expensive, my dad and I always grew up working on cars and fixing them, because of my father I fix cars now and I am impressed with how much I learned from him when we did it, in his memory, I work on cars as a hobby and my next project for me is to fix up my 03 impala which has a blown camshaft In it, I be putting a new engine in the car and maybe a new transmission. just like me try to remember things you did when you were young that made you happy and set out on an adventure and do them.
  2. i got it like 5 times already, all i did was upgrade the players to 99 everything like speed and turn up the sliders for CPU for solid hits and timing and all star and ball was hit to me all the time lol, I got the trophy 3 times for myself and my friend, I waited till the ball was close to the ground and dived for it
  3. thank you, i got it finally, i just need to learn how to do the diving for an out trophy, my timing must be super bad, did u know how to do that one
  4. does anyone know how to do the foul pole trophy, do I need to hit a groundrule double that hits it
  5. crazy when i did it, it was under 10 million
  6. is that correct for 20 million, if that is that is a lot of money
  7. For New Year's, they have two holo packs for 15k vc.
  8. it should pop after 1 kills, i got my 50k on ps4 after doing 50k on ps5 than switched to ps4 and got one kill and it popped on ps4
  9. Was wondering about that game. Looks good
  10. is it in the usa yet? i cant find the mode
  11. I wished I was able to preorder. No idea if they are releasing more preorders or put them on psn. I wanted to play them games
  12. i love the cards last year and did all the exp rewards, i play them for rewards, and is a great way to destress
  13. i understand where you coming from, i dealt with that myself and had to do some soul-searching for myself