Enthusiast

Enthusiast (8/10)

• Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. Reminds me of that "12 year old kid" that was in the GTAV lobby who turned out to be a 38 year old man insulting people. That turned out well....
  2. I'll watch it as I don't have anything else going on in my life. ?
  3. Once again, you have saved my ass on this game. Thank you!
  4. It was pretty obvious what you meant. Some people on other sites thought the events were going to stop for the PS4 version with the new rollout of GTA+. And, I wouldn't pay for the sub either.
  5. Not really worth the spam I'll get on my email.
  6. Easy mission. Just have the Dee Dees build and ready to go. Good guide on this site to help you.
  7. I really should return to the franchise, even though the grind of the PS3 versions with others was the most painful drag I've ever done.
  8. Was planning on sitting this one out, but might come out and play. Everyone has some nice lists I can look at and maybe pick through. At any rate, good luck to all! Probably would help if I got the console to stop hiding my games ?
  9. People who want their profile to be removed-why are they still here? ?

1. Stevieboy

Stevieboy

maybe they changed their mind?

2. Lorajet

Lorajet

Naw, they just wanted their 15 minutes of fame and drama on the forums.

3. GT__Jedi

GT__Jedi

Yep, so true.  It's all about them, boo boo. ?

*boo hoo

10. Yep, I'm pretty obnoxious and never had an issue either. ?
  11. Just to let you know, any boosting method that I, my friends or crew members see in a gaming session that is any better than what we already use, well, we are going to use it in our sessions any time we play the game(s). So, no boosting method is "secret". This is for any PSN sessions, Xbox or PC.
  12. Hands down, best one to do this was GTA V. You've got the shooting range, darts, arm wrestling, golf, tennis, parachuting, etc. Loved them all, except almost impossible to get anyone to play tennis