All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. As awkward as it may look on your trophy page, I'd forget about the PS4 version and dedicate your F4 time to the PS5 version. There's no autopop so unless you're that eager, you'd have to play through the majority of the game twice, once for each version. That's not even taking into account any additional playthroughs or strategic saves you may want to do for certain story related trophies, plus all the DLC and their respective trophies, PLUS all the goodies you'd be delaying for yourself that come with the PS5 version (60FPS, higher resolution, Creation Club freebies, etc.) Of course, if you are that eager,, then go nuts and play BOTH versions as much as you want! You could at the very least get through the story at a fairly speedy pace on PS4, make a few cheeky saves at certain points, get the sole gold trophy for completing the story however you see fit, then move over to PS5 and reload some of those aforementioned cheeky saves to explore ALL the story paths for your platinum run. It might not be a full 100% for the PS4 version but at least you'd have the one gold, a couple silvers, and a handful of bronzes 🤷‍♂️
  3. it maybe 1 cent but you still have to play it
  4. I would never pay full price for these games but when they are this cheap I'm in! Bought all those that are 7p as well, almost 30 games for just over £2, bet they are amazing lol.
  5. Thank you so much. This is now the second game that I bought for 1 cent. 1st - Anthem in 2022 2nd - Road Bustle Online in 2024
  6. Brilliant post. Time and sanity saver. Thank you for putting these recommendations together. I wouldn’t want to deal with Phalanx and erratic Argo on hard time attack… I had two colossi completed on normal time attack and the whistling arrow in my inventory when I saw it. If anyone wonders, deleting the game file concerned from a PS5 console via Saved Data (PS4) (using edit to ensure only the correct file is selected) and starting anew in NG+ works. I got rid of the whistling arrow and now have a Queen’s Sword and all hard time attack items. Hard playthrough is much easier.
  7. I completed the Boudicca VH 1cc run today. The Boudicca fighter has got a lot going on. Lots of firepower with tons of options. The hardest part of the ship was not flying into stuff because it's pretty much at full throttle all the time. I used a modified version of my Andraste strategy so it was overall aggressive I felt. I was able to figure out how its chain combo exceeds connect with scoring and supply energy for attack. It can supply itself with almost endless max power attacks, with a catch. As the combo chain goes higher, it becomes harder to exceed the chain to resupply. What next? I've done a ton of Boss Rushes already. They're short and to the point which is great but I think for the sake of time I'd like to dabble a bit in Ignition. It's pretty much a new game with new bosses. Since the one gold trophy requires 3 clears of Expert, I think I'll save that for last as I'll probably be spending most of the end game there regardless. I've attached a recording of my run. At this point I'd like to take a little time to collect my thoughts and write up a strategy guide for the ships to explain some ways to make things easier.
  8. So they are either desperate for pocket change or they sold so many copies that they can practically give it away for free now? Lol, fantastic!
  9. Xitilon discounting all their shovelware to 9c is too rich for my blood. But yeah, may as well for 1c, if at least for my PS Stars level
  10. Hitman 3: 479 hours My go to whenever I want to play something different. Freelancer mode is king.
  11. I'm sure these guys used AI in the trophy art, the descriptions have some effort and personality tho Ultimate Urban Triumph Unlock the pinnacle of street mastery, symbolizing the culmination of all your daring feats and adventures in the city.
  12. Breaks or playing palette cleanser games are the only way to go. I just brute forced Baldur's Gate 3 for almost 300 hours to become my 600th platinum. I'm burned out beyond words, so I'm just keeping away from the console until I find a short, straightforward game.
  13. I'll play 1 or 2 different types of game at a time. Check for online/missable/difficulty trophies and plan from there. If a game is collectible-heavy, I'll just have guide for those open from the start.
  14. They keep on running back to back waifus. New Banners and Reruns alike. Seriously, I need a back to back male banner so that I can recover. My F2P status will become Forced to Pay at this point with Fu and Firefly running after the other.
  15. The game is a roguelike and thus has you start each new run with no items (accessories/lilliputs) which are collected as you go through them, dungeons are randomly generated with random item drops, so how long it takes to get enough (which is the number of non-DLC items, but DLC also counts towards this number) depends on your luck
  16. Neptunia: Sisters vs Sisters [PS5] 💜 Overall Enjoyment: 7/10 🖤 Completion Time: 1 year, 2 months 🤍 Personal Challenge: 2/10 💚 Recommend It: Always! #212: The Perfect Sister Clear Hyperdimension Neptunia Sisters vs. Sisters! There’s not been a Neptunia game to date that I’ve disliked. I always enjoy these games for the laid back and cheery vibes, with great stories and characters. Very much looking forward to Game Maker R:Evolution releasing soon!
  17. I wrapped up Dodgeball Academia tonight. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13574-dodgeball-academia/MrHealthy Got the plat as well. You can make the game super easy by turning on assists to give you invulnerability and 400% damage output, but I did the entire game on the default settings. It was a pretty good time. I really gelled with the actual dodge ball mechanics and enjoyed testing out different equipment and strategies. It was consistently fun throughout so much so that I opted to do every optional fight as well. Lost a few times but it's mostly an easy game even at the default settings. And you can just retry the battle immediately so there is no real punishment. The exception to that is the underground tournament which took me several dozen attempts and a lot of stat increasing items to clear. The final defense challenge was also hard but more so due to RNG then actually being difficult. Story was basic but enjoyable. The different children and teachers had distinct personalities and motivations. And how much you like the characters will really influence how much you like the story. If you don't like the characters I could see someone skipping through all the dialogue. I also loved the obvious pokemon influence, from the way the optional battles are fought, down to several of the musical cues.
  18. I already answered Unpreeh about this in DMs, but I think it's a pretty important WARNING: Make sure to make a back-up save in front of the final boss. It is possible that, after finishing the game and loading back into the game with cleared save, you WILL NOT be able to teleport back into final dungeon for some reason. I had to reload an older save to redo the final fight, so be warned.
  19. Eh, there's apparently three games in this series, so I'll just wait for the Road Bustle Bundle to get maximum value. 😒
  20. I typically play 1 game at a time until it's finished. I also usually have a game on the PS Vita I always works towards while I'm out or in the bathroom as well. In terms of hunting the platinum itself, I check if there are any missables. If not, I just play the game blind without looking at the guide until I beat the game. If there are missables, I'll take note of what trophies are missable and why, then keep an eye out for those. If it's a game I really want to play & don't want spoilers for, I'll never check the list, missables or not, until it's beaten. (I usually do this for Persona games in particular)
  21. Today
  22. Chrono Trigger (like a pixel remaster would be great) and Dragon Quest I-III (any day now on the 2D-HD of III, Squeenix!).
  1. Load more activity