8 hours ago, Danny_Johansen said:

Tier 1

1. Crypt of the Necrodancer (0,04 UR) - 87%
  2. Trials Fusion(0,1) - 0%
  3. Nuclear Throne(0,41 UR) - 0%
  4. Dariusburst(0,41 UR) - 0%
  5. Super Street Fighter IV (0,55 UR) - 57%

9k.png

Crypt is pretty much done. I have done both Coda and the all char low%. The only thing remaining are the dlc trophies and I will clean them up over the next month or so. Next is Trials Fusion.

That is insanely impressive. Well done on the plat! I am sure we will see the 100% later down the line. 

12 hours ago, Danny_Johansen said:

Tier 1

1. Crypt of the Necrodancer (0,04 UR) - 87%
  2. Trials Fusion(0,1) - 0%
  3. Nuclear Throne(0,41 UR) - 0%
  4. Dariusburst(0,41 UR) - 0%
  5. Super Street Fighter IV (0,55 UR) - 57%

9k.png

Crypt is pretty much done. I have done both Coda and the all char low%. The only thing remaining are the dlc trophies and I will clean them up over the next month or so. Next is Trials Fusion.

That's awesome! A real 200th plat milestone! I thought your 200th was My Name is Mayo. Lol!

I will work on the Zombie Vikings platinum. I will wait for someone to get the 4 player charge attack out of the way.

Just now, Spaz said:

I eagerly await your status updates on Mr Karate and Geese Howard on Hard difficulty.

I can't even beat  the first opponent on hard mode xD this is beyond cheating, the AI bypasses even my blocking.

But yeah stay tuned, this game is...something else. Rugal in KoF94 is an amateur compared to the stuff in this game

Just now, Copanele said:

I can't even beat  the first opponent on hard mode xD this is beyond cheating, the AI bypasses even my blocking.

But yeah stay tuned, this game is...something else. Rugal in KoF94 is an amateur compared to the stuff in this game

Yeah like I said, a guy I knew on these forums before he left told me AoF Anthology was the hardest fighting platinum he earned, and he did Injustice, Super Street Fighter IV, Mortal Kombat 2011, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 among other hard fighting games.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Yeah like I said, a guy I knew on these forums before he left told me AoF Anthology was the hardest fighting platinum he earned, and he did Injustice, Super Street Fighter IV, Mortal Kombat 2011, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 among other hard fighting games.

Now this has piqued my interest. I have heard the last boss on hard is especially cheap and unfair, so par for the course for SNK then lol.

• Like 2

Boggle: PS_App_20210207_075050.jpeg

Aside from having to actually stick around for online wins (there was an idle grind method that got patched out), this was pretty much just surrendering my PS4 and PS5 for a day and a half to let the 500 online games run. Took care of all of the word grind years ago. Still, pretty good game for URs if you have two PS4s or a willing friend seeing as it's got like 10 or so URs and the word grinds are pretty simple using the Word Hunt mode or whatever it's called to show you all the words.

Tier 2 Pending. Will probably have it posted by the end of today or tomorrow.

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 4

This sounds like a lot of fun, and for a great cause nonetheless! I'd like to join in too if that's okay. I've been hunting URs quite a bit lately, so this is right up my alley! Quick question tho @Copanele, if the game doesn't have a single UR trophy period, but the 100% for dlc falls into UR territory, is that able to be chosen? The example I am thinking of is Bioshock Remastered on PS4. The plat rarity is ~14%, however for the full 100% it's 4.07%, technically making it UR territory. If not then I will need to choose something else in it's place! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe Dubz said:

This sounds like a lot of fun, and for a great cause nonetheless! I'd like to join in too if that's okay. I've been hunting URs quite a bit lately, so this is right up my alley! Quick question tho @Copanele, if the game doesn't have a single UR trophy period, but the 100% for dlc falls into UR territory, is that able to be chosen? The example I am thinking of is Bioshock Remastered on PS4. The plat rarity is ~14%, however for the full 100% it's 4.07%, technically making it UR territory. If not then I will need to choose something else in it's place! 

Hello there! 

Nope, your list must have one unearned UR trophy. Bioshock doesn't have any UR trophies if I remember correctly.

I selected this rule because of games like Skyrim : super easy but the DLC drags the rarity down because not everybody buys the DLCs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

Hello there! 

Nope, your list must have one unearned UR trophy. Bioshock doesn't have any UR trophies if I remember correctly.

I selected this rule because of games like Skyrim : super easy but the DLC drags the rarity down because not everybody buys the DLCs

Alright, sounds fair to me anyway!! I have the rest of my list but need to rethink this one; I'll report back once I have done so with the final decisions!!

• Like 1