The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

Under one condition - let me know how Vikings Wolves of Midgard is xD I so wanted to start that game but everyone says it's trash.

Well i have a friend i'm playing online coop together and i think it's a solid game. We walk through this norse mythology based off world, hack & slash through other norse tribes and lots of monsters including ice and fire giants.

Some dialogue lines are really stupid (like i'm the chieftain of a village but i receive quests from others and just want to kill everybody and anybody) ut we're laughing at that so i'm having a good time. Biggest problem is that only the host gets the trophies for completing a playthrough but everything else unlocks as expected.

The only advantage of playing (online) coop is that we completed the game twice on Easy, Easy NG+ and saw that we can combine a Hero on highest difficulty in Valhalla Mode (which is Permadeath) with a hero on easy in Normal Mode. My friend created a new hero for high difficulty + Valhalla and i kill the low lv enemies (lv 1 to 30) with my lv 60 hero from Easy NG+ not Valhalla Mode. Once we're done we'll change heroes and do it again, he'll use his lv 60 hero and i a lv 1 :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Tier 2: Update 5

1. Battlefield 3 (2.92% / 0.91%) 100% 2705.png

2. OutRun Online Arcade ( 2.56%) 100% 2705.png

3. Overwatch (1.87% / 0.17% ) 100% 2705.png

4. RAGE (4.10% / 0.71%) 100% 2705.png

5. The King of Fighters XII - Unobtainable :platinum: (1.86%) 70% 27a1.png94% 2705.png

L70717f.png

A glaring omission of Mai Shiranui was probably the biggest mistake they done with this game as I would say she is the most popular female SNK character.

Ok, THAT I did not know. I mean I heard KoFXII is widely disliked, but not adding Mai? Really?

Maybe they needed that extra "bounce" and they didn't have time to finish it, reason why she appeared in KoFXIII xD 

Congrats! Might swap Battle Fantasia myself later down the line :D since we suffered through that atrocious online

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

Ok, THAT I did not know. I mean I heard KoFXII is widely disliked, but not adding Mai? Really?

Maybe they needed that extra "bounce" and they didn't have time to finish it, reason why she appeared in KoFXIII xD 

Congrats! Might swap Battle Fantasia myself later down the line :D since we suffered through that atrocious online

Thanks ?

It's like removing Chun-Li from Street Fighter 3 and adding her in later in Third Strike. Glad SNK saw sense and brought back Mai with KoF XIII.

I Started the offline in Battle Fantasia today. The grind in Battle Fantasia Story mode for every character is exactly like the Story mode character stuff in BlazBlue CS/CSE requiring multiple playthroughs with each character to get their individual 100% for the gallery. Will take up the most time in the platinum journey. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Baker121 said:

I changed my mind and would like to rejoin the event if that’s alright.

vIGQGkd.gif

Sure thing xD spot is still there. Welcome back!

If I have the list correctly, all you need for Tier 1 is DMC5.

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Copanele said:

Sure thing xD spot is still there. Welcome back!

If I have the list correctly, all you need for Tier 1 is DMC5.

That is correct. But I want to swap DMC 5 for Dark Rose Valkyrie. Glad to be back ?.

• Like 1

This is well cool and I'm giving some serious thought to getting involved. I'm new to trophy hunting so I'm not sure whether I'd be able to get 5 UR Platinums. I'm going to look for some games that fit the criteria and if I feel they're manageable for me given that we're already well into the year, then I'll post back and sign up. If that's OK?

I've just gotten my first UR Platinum with Thumper. Wish I knew about this event beforehand haha! I played quite a few "tough" games on Switch before I got a PlayStation but after looking at their Trophy lists on here, unfortunately they're not UR. Cuphead for example. Probably not as "tough" as I thought lol. 

Just a little info about this event @KindaSabbath. It's not only about UR :platinum: but also about games with no :platinum: and even games with no UR :platinum: but UR dlc trophy/trophies :)

I finished for example Call of Juarez Gunslinger and Anodyne with have no plat but less than 5% completion. Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels will follow soon.

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Thanks @Evil_Joker88 that gives me more options. So I'll also have a look for games with hard dlc as well as games with no :platinum:

First thing that springs to mind regarding tough DLC is Dishonored Definitive Edition. My son was going for the 'By My Hand Alone' achievement for a long time. He says it should be pretty rare. Also saw somebody in this thread mention Days Gone. I reckon I could put 5 together with a mixture of :platinum:'s and 100% some tougher Dlc's. Not sure where to start in regards to looking for games without a :platinum:

1 hour ago, KindaSabbath said:

Thanks @Evil_Joker88 that gives me more options. So I'll also have a look for games with hard dlc as well as games with no :platinum:

First thing that springs to mind regarding tough DLC is Dishonored Definitive Edition. My son was going for the 'By My Hand Alone' achievement for a long time. He says it should be pretty rare. Also saw somebody in this thread mention Days Gone. I reckon I could put 5 together with a mixture of :platinum:'s and 100% some tougher Dlc's. Not sure where to start in regards to looking for games without a :platinum:

I would suggest to have a look at the spreadsheet that you can find in the OP. There you'll find all of the participants lists, so maybe you'll come across a game or two that you can add to your list :)

• Like 3

Update# 1

Injustice 0%-75%

just a weekly update: 

after playing with this for a few days I'm pretty close to getting the platinum only thing left for me is reach level 100 I'm currently 83,run-through classic battle with 11 characters, and finish getting a few stars on 13 missions :) . I should be able to get this plat in a day or 2 hopefully 

• Like 3