Playstation 2020 wrap-up - live 2/2/2021

jelkeh11

1 hour ago, ccase137 said:

Last year, mine had a date of 25 January 2020, so hopefully Sony does one again this year at around the same time, as it's quite interesting for me to check out the stats.

1 hour ago, Folkenio said:

Last year, the Highlights/Wrap-Up mail arrived around mid January (at least from checking my inbox), but it's up to Sony to do it. There's no real way to know what they'll do or when.

alright, thanks for the info!

In theory, now that playtimes can be tracked freely, any detailed trophy tracker (exophase, truetrophies, etc) should be able to serve the same purpose. I actually have an automated page for that on TrueTrophies.

• 4 weeks later...

So as i mention in the title,  sony hasn't announced anything about wrap-up  this year (2020 wrap-up).

I know for some one , they may not care about it, but for me , I'm rly exciting  about it, i keep refreshing the sony web page like 5 time per day from 1st Jan and its keep disappointing me.

I think wrap-up  make sense  when its release in Jan, but today its the last day but we got nothing from sony.

Do you think sony still gonna release wrapup for this year?

On 1/3/2021 at 8:15 PM, Jelly Soup said:

In theory, now that playtimes can be tracked freely, any detailed trophy tracker (exophase, truetrophies, etc) should be able to serve the same purpose. I actually have an automated page for that on TrueTrophies.

Where can you track play time (no, I don't count setting parent controls)?

Also I hope we get the wrap-up again. The 2019 wrap-up was cool.

23 minutes ago, ChiefMichigan said:

I don't know where it is on console (the PS5 displays it I think), but the tracking is open so any third party that has it enabled should be able to see it.

Try creating a profile on Exophase, let it synch your PSN account and each game entry should have your total play time.

• Like 1

On 30/01/2021 at 6:56 PM, ChiefMichigan said:

Also I hope we get the wrap-up again. The 2019 wrap-up was cool.

You can track your play time if you have a PlayStation 5. Only tracks times for PS4 & PS5 games. 

The app PS Trophies can show you your total times. How many times you have played it/average time played each time & when you first & last played that game. 

On 1/3/2021 at 8:15 PM, Jelly Soup said:

I like exophase but the stats are all over the place.  Some games don’t track like WWE Battlegrounds (PS4), and others seem to only track partially.  I know I spent more than 11 hours doing the Crew 2 (PS4) just messing around but that’s all it shows.

And getting a breakdown by calendar year would be nice.

The other problem for me is that I leave certain games on in the menu while I watch something on TV, often sports, so the hours will be way overstated.  But nothing you can do about that.

5 hours ago, djb5f said:

I like exophase but the stats are all over the place.  Some games don’t track like WWE Battlegrounds (PS4), and others seem to only track partially.  I know I spent more than 11 hours doing the Crew 2 (PS4) just messing around but that’s all it shows.

And getting a breakdown by calendar year would be nice.

The other problem for me is that I leave certain games on in the menu while I watch something on TV, often sports, so the hours will be way overstated.  But nothing you can do about that.

According to the Exo dev, the problem with scraping the times is not every game records times the same way. You'd think these would be times as recorded by the PSN internals (which can track how much time you play physical PS1 game on a PS3, as an example of how thought out it is), but it still requires some interaction with the game itself and some games just don't talk to the PSN in the usual way. I'd love a proper break down as well.

I do a lot of idling as well. My Warframe time is inflated for that reason.

• Like 1

works for me....

number of games played   41

top games  Division 2   262 hours

total hours of gameplay    2,175 hrs (considering my full time job is about 2,000 hrs... that's crazy)

local hours    2,022     online hours   153

days played    353 of 366 days

total trophies    1,031   31 plat / 173 gold / 245 silver / 582 bronze

“Ahhh! It’s Rewind time.”

• 11 PS4 games played
    • Top 3 games are Battlefield 4 (45 hours), Need For Speed 2015 (36 hours) & inFAMOUS: Second Son (27 hours).
  • First Person Shooter is my top genre
    • 357 hours played.
  • 800 total gameplay hours
    • 740 locally (93%), 60 online (8%).
  • 36 days played
    • Most popular day/time of the week is Saturday afternoon.
  • 3038 total trophies earned
    • 74 platinum, 518 gold, 976 silver & 1470 bronze.
  • 19 games claimed from PlayStation Plus.
    • For whatever reason some games are added to my library but aren't counted with the other titles. Uncharted 4, Just Cause 4, Modern Warfare 2 Remastered and Shadow Of The Tomb Raider are examples for me personally.
  • 42 hours played online
    • Battlefield Hardline is my most played game online.

That’s my 2020 stats. Just like past years, so much appears to be missing either because I’m playing on PS3/Vita and these platforms don’t count or Sony’s data collection is all over the place. I don’t expect 2021 to be any more accurate.

Edited by Slim Vanilla