Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

After purchasing the second a few weeks ago, finally managed to get Monster Jam Steel Titans for a decent price!

FMcbgKSXIAAiqB4.jpg

YS VIII (unfortunately no bonus music disc, previous owner never got it)
FMsL0G4WYAYtNkx.jpg

From previous digital sales:

Silvers Chains, The Coma 2 DX, The Surge 2: Kraken Expansion + Public Enemy Weapon Pack, Neptunia Virtual Stars: Start the Party DLC pack.

If someone wants to take a look at Coma 2 + Nep V stars ps avatars (7+9), there you go ⤵️

Spoiler

FMDlfAXWUAAzcvh.jpg

Good luck with Kena @IntroPhenom, probably one of the worst experience I've witnessed for a long time (I mean, playing on Master mode, it's quite ... an experience, honestly).

• Like 4

Been looking for it for a while at a decent price, and today I finally found it. Likely one of the worse game in the series, but as a big WWE fan I had to buy it. Not to mention that I'm gonna get a lot of rare Trophies from this. :lol:

IMG-20220309-210139.jpg

With the exception of SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 that does not have Trophy support, this is the only WWE game from the first SmackDown vs. Raw that I didn't own yet. Now i need to start this, earn every obtainable Trophy, finish off the grind for the Untouchable Trophy from WWE 2K16 (The only obtainable Trophy I miss), and then I'll finally be ready for WWE 2K22 this summer. ??

• Like 3

witcher 3 game of the year edition (ps4)

i was looking for the US version. guessing this is what europe gotten instead. targeting this copy after the batch of games leads me to a milestone.

Edited by Lordguwa