Gaming By Numbers 2021 (Event Ended - Badges Dispersed)

On 17.6.2021 at 3:38 AM, SupergiantStarr said:

Just finished up with the final grind in Dark Cloud 2! This is a game that's been sitting in my unfinished list for coming up on five years now. At the time, I just couldn't focus on the game and found that keeping track of all the missable trophies was a real drag. But after more than 100 hours, I can finally hang up this ancient PS2 relic. It was a fun, wholesome little romp. Some frustrating moments, but otherwise I had a good, chill time with it.

Spheda...... I remember when I saw that the ball can fall down the cliff and I thought "Oh dear God no...". How did that go for you? :P

Edited by Jens
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jens said:

Spheda...... I remember when I saw that the ball can fall down the cliff and I thought "Oh dear God no...". How did that go for you? :P

It is absolutely maddening. Some dungeons have walls, though, so some levels are easier to clear it with. But others are SO frustrating. It took a lot of trial and error, ugh.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Did you had any troubles with the Leaderboard trophy? I plan to do the game somewhat soon, but still worried about that..

No. All you have to do is complete each level once in ranking mode. The game is not terribly difficult and your upgrades carry over.

Leaderboards were stable and available for me, no problem.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Spinacheq said:

Congrats, but I think you have to complete 5 numbers to get the badge not 4.

Yeah i read the first post again and see i made a mistake there. Well, i'm working on the next title already so i should be getting 5 games done until the end of the month :D

• Like 1