Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

9 hours ago, Bl4ckb1rd92 said:
  1. Spyro 3 - started at 8% --> :platinum: 30OCT2021  Started losing the fun around the third hub world.  I am extremely grateful I didn't need 100% collection for this one.

Glad it wasn't just me that felt that way about Spyro 3 ? I was really enjoying it when I started it, but world 3 just felt like a drag and it never really recovered after that

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

I've really wanted to do Operation Tango, but I still need to get through the base game. Unless the DLC trophies can be done before the main game.

Id finish the main game first so not to spoil the puzzles as the dlc is pretty much a mashup of puzzles from the game thrown into a new scenario. The kicker is you have to solve them quickly to get that gold medal. I have been working on it with @Spacey Dweeb and I believe we are just over halfway. Another session or two (when our schedules match up) and we should be able to finish them up.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dark_moon689 said:

made so progress in Soul Suspect but I get bored looking for the collectibles

Thankfully the collectibles aren't so bad in Soul Suspect. I found the vast majority without a guide except for most of the graffiti, an easy history plaque in the church, and 1 remaining ghost story collectible in the judgment house.. ?

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 4:29 AM, Heather342 said:

@Static_Rook good luck with Diablo 3. I found the 5 million gold wasn't too much of a grind, it's those 500 bounties that's the killer ?

Thanks! Luckily, it seems like the PS3 version doesn't have the 500 bounties trophy. Just the one for killing 500 elites. But the downside is that the enemy mobs aren't as dense on PS3 so gold is harder to come by. Either way, it'll be a good "zone out" game to play while catching up on some podcasts.

• Like 2