September PS Plus. Overcooked All You Can Eat (PS5). Predator Hunting Grounds and Hitman 2

GUDGER666

Predator. Another super online related game with a flagging dead online, and another PS5 ONLY game.

This is kinda how PS3, Vita and even VR users got shafted, once they killed PS3 and VIta at the same time, you got more PS4 games, but then one was VR, then one wasn't PS4.

Now it's an exclusive PS5 game a month, and only 4 PS4 games.

PSPlus value slowly drifting away.

Wasn't one of the Overcooked games already on PSPlus a few years ago already? That's pretty generous to give away both of the games, of course though PS5 only..

At this point PSPlus feels like blackmail, decide to not renew once and you lose all the Vita and PS3 PSPlus games collected from over 5+ years (many of those games are delisted too so you can't even buy them back at retail)

Also all your Vita saves too will be lost, since it's impossible to back up Vita saves to USB (this will also be an issue with PS5 further down the road)

Unsubscribing from PSPlus even just once is a huge loss, despite the fact being a loyal member, you're starting to get a shit deal.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

Surely you're not dismissing Hitman purely because it doesn't have a platinum trophy??

Its the reason i didn't bother playing them. I'm not a big fan of Hitman or any stealth games. So not having a platinum i just lost interest. 

14 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

PS4 gets pooped on again. 

Yea seem bad again, I've not played Predator but it looks rubbish. 

• Like 4

Hitman has had my attention for a while, and I would gladly take it for free.  Predator may not seem like much, but I was unexpectedly amused for many hours playing Friday the 13, so I'll give it a go.  Actually don't much want Overcooked, so that can stay on the PS5 and have no ire on my part.  ;) 

11 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Hitman has had my attention for a while, and I would gladly take it for free.  Predator may not seem like much, but I was unexpectedly amused for many hours playing Friday the 13, so I'll give it a go.  Actually don't much want Overcooked, so that can stay on the PS5 and have no ire on my part.  ;) 

Please don't tell me predator is as bad as Friday the 13th in terms of grind.......

3 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Hitman doesn’t have a plat, and Predator looks like a tedious grind. That leaves Overcooked as the gem in the rough.

Assuming this is true, of course.

As someone with the Predator plat. Yes it is a long boring grind. Even with a private lobby it takes a very long time. 

56 minutes ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

Please don't tell me predator is as bad as Friday the 13th in terms of grind.......

My understanding is that it isn't quite as bad, but still present.  Comparing the plat percentages, it's 0.81 for Friday and 2.43 for Predator, if that tells you anything.

Edited by IntroPhenom