Trophy Thoughts?

Thephoenixshow

• 2 weeks later...

Just like the achievements, nothing new which is dissapointing. Was hoping for something unique on the PS version. Still it will be fun getting all these achievements as trophies this time. Easy plat!

Edit: I just noticed that the PS version has easy mode unless it is simply miss typed which is likely knowing which company is remastering this game. 

Departure
You completed the game on Easy difficulty.

Xbox/Steam only have Normal, Hard & Nightmare.

I am now expecting buggy trophies, Since there is one for collecting all normal mode manuscript.

Picking Up After Yourself
You have found every manuscript page in Normal mode.

But normal mode is easy mode now so you does that mean we have to play on Hard? Guess we will have to wait and see if manuscripts spawn on easy.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

American Nightmare not included I see. / Trophy images looks like from Call of Duty Ghosts

American Nightmare wasn't DLC it was a stand alone game. Still it would have been nice to have it uncluded, even though it's not the best.

Edited by Quink666

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Never got a chance to play it, so I'm looking forward to next week.

Cool looking platinum image:
1Lbbe35e.png

3 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Mix between Palantir from Lotr and Marker from Dead Space

That's how the PS5 platinums looks like.

Imipd45.jpg

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

That's how the PS5 platinums looks like.

Imipd45.jpg

Yeah, I know. That's whats cool about it. Don't think we've seen an alternative platinum image of the new one that was used in a game until now. 

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2

I love this game and am so glad so many people will play it but I hate the list, as I did on PC/360. 

The game has a great story with awful collectibles because, not only are they worth less padding, but there are so many that chasing them down would bog down the pacing. And, again, with a story this great, this is a exponentially worse. 

Also having different collectibles on different difficulties is dumb and yes, I'm also looking at you MGS2. 

So I'll just play it and have fun. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Quink666 said:

I just noticed that the PS version has easy mode unless it is simply miss typed which is likely knowing which company is remastering this game. 

Nope. OG 360 release normal/hard modes were renamed easy and normal for the PC release because, well, they weren't that hard to begin with. Difficulty stayed the same.

In all, it's an accessible platinum but finishing the original game in nightmare and finishing the DLCs in one go without dying can be frustrating at times.

For nightmare mode (unlocked only after finishing the game once), you have to chose your fights, you don't have enough ammo to defeat every enemies. Makes for a nice challenge after the breeze that normal mode is, but a few moments and bosses can be tricky and even frustrating. Prepare to die a few time against those. Also I would advise against doing the collectibles during nightmare. You'll need at least two runs for the platinum but if you are new to the game three is probably advised (bind run in easy/normal, collectibles in easy and nightmare)

Finishing the DLC without dying or loading the game can be frustrating as there is a few cheap deaths here and there. Do it on easy and don't try to do it the first time you're going through, you'll most likely die at least one time and void the trophy.

• Like 3